Sign in to follow this  
EricJ

VF-15 Pteranadon

While not convinced of its efficacy in real world ops, it certainly LOOKS awesome. :grin:

Yeah after a few test flights, it's apparent that the Su-33's got a bit more maneuverability, i.e. doesn't hit Max AoA as quick as this one does. If you drop the tank, AoA gets better, but I would figure with the multitude of winglets, elevators, it'd be able to smoke most other aircraft. It looks cool :smile:

Excuse me while I pick up my jaw from the floor! This plane is a beauty where did you get the inspiration from? Great work Flanker!

hey m8 u gonna release it... looks to damn good

OH Hell yeah!!!!

That is sweeeett!!! Me wants it!!!

Wrench

kevin stein

I downloaded it from lockonfiles.com, but I can't get it to work and the game wont even start, it just crashes. I have version 1.02 - is that the problem? :dntknw:

I don't think it was ever made for 1.02 AFAIK. The file structure more is workable with FC, so you may have to get FC in order to use it properly.

Or did you manually put it in or just through Modman?

And seeing I've been out.. no Kys did that, I believe he's from South Korea. If you look for TekaTeka's site (or visit http://www.lockon.ru Forums) you can see more there.

i tried both manually and via modman/loman. didnt work. will buy FC.

does it replace the f-15?

Edited by Neil Robinson

i tried both manually and via modman/loman. didnt work. will buy FC.

does it replace the f-15?

I have fc, ptched 1.02, wf-33 work well, but vf 15 not, the sim don't start and display error, in forum of locon files I have not answers. someone can help? thanks.