Sign in to follow this  

Thought for the day:

Simply put, you have not lived until you roll into a target in your Phantom while "Paint it black" by the Rolling Stones blasts in the background.

"I see a red door and I want it painted black!!!.....Hmm, hmm hmm hmm, hmm, hmm, hmmm, hmm....BOOM!!!"

I love this game!

Just stay tuned....cause I plan on editing many of the sound bits to include radio chatter that has Adrian Cronower giving his radio cast in the background...before puttin on some Stones or maybe even Grand Funk railroad...hehe

YEAH BABY! Go FATES! Hehehe...

I can think of countless tunes to be shooting down migs by, but after seeing that shot on LOMAC under the overcast, I can think of nothing better to come home to and get out my frustrations then this:

A solo flight...no bogeys...no nothing...just everyday civilians and vehicles doin everyday things while I push my F15 to speeds that test the paint. All this while listening to Phil Collins whoopin arse on the drums to "In the Air Tonite"

Just my 2 cents