Sign in to follow this  
JediMaster

Star Wars Games

French (and french canadian) modders even made a "Version Integrale" mod with missions ranging from Episode I to Episode VI! It even figured the Trench Run... It vanished from the Web sadly.

Boy, I had fun with this game!

Thanks gents,

I see some demo's and patches of X-wing Alliance (and X-wing vs. Tie fighter, etc.) are still available for download off CNET. The game may have started in Win98 days, but it shows up as XP compatible.

The demo should be enough to tide my son over till he gets more sophisticated...

Best regards!

I finished KOTOR2 restored content mod a few days ago on Win7 64bit. Really good. Never played before.

Edited by meravigliato

Well, been playing these truvision titles even though from 03' and 04 with escape from Hoth in prototype phase. They are all from the same author. see here: Now if he can do just battle of hoth with speeders and walkers, id be happiest man on planet: