Sign in to follow this  
Master Chief

Lead Pursuit

I am not complaining but is there really a support site at Lead Pursuit? I sent a support question, two in fact, and I received one automated response with a number-thats it.

If no one answers at that site I won't bother sending any again. I sent them about 2-3 weeks ago.

Master Chief

I know C3PO is from lead pursuit and he used to post here some.I'll see if I can get him to stop by and talk to you.

not sure to be honest..never e-mailed them.let me see what I can find out for you.

I am not complaining but is there really a support site at Lead Pursuit? I sent a support question, two in fact, and I received one automated response with a number-thats it.

If no one answers at that site I won't bother sending any again. I sent them about 2-3 weeks ago.

Master Chief

Yeh!! I sent them a query about never being able to start from the ramp without disabling the ATC. This occurred after about the second patch and has never been addressed. I think others have the same problem. I sent an e-mail on their support site about a year ago and didn't get even an automated response. I sent another support site mail on the same subject about a week ago and still have no reply.

I guess they are just to busy or lazy to reply.

Keep trying!!

All the best.

Brainless

I've been trying to get C3PO to come here and post..seems he's not posted any where lately

He posted in the SimHQ racing forum a month or 2 back, however the Lead Pursuit signature was gone. Looking in their F4:AF forum, that Ed guy has been posting as of late. I think C3PO no longer works for LP and just never announced it. Do LP have their own forums?

Do LP have their own forums?

Last time I checked they were using Frugal's forums. But it's a festival of idiocy over there most of the time............

Edited by ruggbutt

To be honest, I haven't visited Frugal's since I got my Cougar, and then I was only looking at that part of the site, some 18+ months ago. Before that, I last visited looking at some F4 SP4 stuff at its release. Just never felt "at home" there, although I don't think I ever posted.

Yeh!! I sent them a query about never being able to start from the ramp without disabling the ATC. This occurred after about the second patch and has never been addressed. I think others have the same problem. I sent an e-mail on their support site about a year ago and didn't get even an automated response. I sent another support site mail on the same subject about a week ago and still have no reply.

I guess they are just to busy or lazy to reply.

Keep trying!!

All the best.

Brainless

Well guys I've just discovered that I am as stated ......er... Brainless. I was browsing the Simhq forum and came across a tutorial in the Sticky section noted 'ramp start up'. I downloaded this and way and behold up came the part about ATC communications. The reason why I wasn't getting a response from that lovely lady who gives taxi permission was because I hadn't turned the comms switches on. ERRR.. unbelieveable and I've been trying to discover why the ATC wasn't working for months..nay...years.

So simple and in a way so stupid of me not to have sussed this out sooner myself.

With apologises to all at Falcon 4.0 Allied Force for my careless stupidity.

P.S. It would have been nice if someone from that organisation had bothered to reply to my e-mails about this which would have saved a lot of aggravation!!