Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

My favorite Enterprise

Those are Constitution class the Constelation is like the stargazer m8 :) if u need pics i can supply them

oh...sorry.check back tonight :ok:

Hows this one?

2003887441859707220_rs.jpg

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now is it stock????

I think so,if not it's part of the Ultimate Universe mod we have here.I think it is.It's a fun ship to fight with though.

Nice... ummm i hate to ask but as i don't have the game yet is there anyway i can get vid of the constalation in action????...( just her i've seen most of the vids on utube now)

I can try..

ok try this,I uploaded a quick one in the gallery,I hope it works ok for you.It's a quick mission,I did some impulse flying,then a fast warp jump,and short battle so you can see the phasers and photons.some of the controls and then you'll make a mad dash out to get this game :victory: Hang on and I'll try to re upload it.

argh i don't know why but its not working......i'll pm you when i get home from work and we can try to get it worked out if thats kool m8 and thank you for making the vid m8

ok got it to work,a big edit,and a format change,it's in the gallery

ok,so now whos bought the game since we started talking about it?

ok...here's one.What was the name of this class ship made famous in one of the movies?

2003702223508479466_rs.jpg

the ship your thinking of is the U.S.S Grisom (as seen in Star Trek 3) but the ship class is the Oberth

the ship your thinking of is the U.S.S Grisom (as seen in Star Trek 3) but the ship class is the Oberth

yes that's it...I was wondering if anybody knew that.You're turning out to be as big as Trekkie as I am.Ok here's one for ya Caveman..what episode of which show did a Oberth class show up in again?

It shows up a few times in TNG, most notably during the first season after the crew of the Enterprise contract a disease that causes them to party down and basically do a Rodney Dangerfield (minus girls in bikins). At the start of that Ep, Enterprise contacts them and hears what seems to be a party taking place. When suddenly, someone dares one of the crew to blow open the airlock on the bridge...

I'm watching S6 of TNG and I saw an Oberth on the disc I'm on now.

After seeing its demise in ST3 I always hated the ship's weak shields. :grin:

everyone seems to be forgeting the USS Pegasus Rikers old ship..you allso see the Oberth class in Generations and as stated in numerus episodes.. and she has week sheilds and almost no armorment as she was origanaly desinged as a reserch ship with only enough protection to fight off pirates.

that would fall under favorite starship m8 :D

How about the Defiant??

ok..and I believe we left DS9 out..so I tried to cover both with one shot

2004451858691661194_rs.jpg

Just started watching DS9 on DVD after not seeing them since their original airings and I'm astounded at just how good it was even first season! TNG by comparison had a very weak 1st season.

and of course you gotta have a Raider

2002896297438298205_rs.jpg

that would fall under favorite starship m8 :D

Oh! That's a "DUH" on me!!! :blush:

Just started watching DS9 on DVD after not seeing them since their original airings and I'm astounded at just how good it was even first season! TNG by comparison had a very weak 1st season.

I know what you mean!! I didn't give DS9 a fair chance season 1..........but started watching again when they added Worf and learned what I had been missing! Now when I re-watch Star Trek,I think DS9 is the best overall in quality since TOS.................