If you mean the 2006 CAG bird, Flanker562 created a damn fine skin of that a/c; it's in the downloads section. I think the Tomcat that comes with the original F-14A download has the "flying pencil" scheme of VF-31 as part of it too (used by 101.)

I really miss the ole girl.

Why'd you have to bring her up? :cray:

ok i think we need a group hug for all us kitty lovers who miss her and next time your at the bar raise one in her memory

I used to miss the old girl a lot, but then I got a scope on my Springfield......

:blink:

Edited by Typhoid

I used to miss the old girl a lot, but then I got a scope on my Springfield......

:blink:

:rofl:

If you mean the 2006 CAG bird, Flanker562 created a damn fine skin of that a/c; it's in the downloads section. I think the Tomcat that comes with the original F-14A download has the "flying pencil" scheme of VF-31 as part of it too (used by 101.)

That was the old one, when VF-31 was on the Forrestal (AJ101 that Ceaser was talking about). Vampyre sent me a few pictures of the 2005-06 Last Cruise on the TR, so I'm slowly working on it (moving about a bit so I have to get settled in) so that's what's in the works.

And Typhoid... :rofl: that was a good start to a weekend :smile:

That was the old one, when VF-31 was on the Forrestal (AJ101 that Ceaser was talking about). Vampyre sent me a few pictures of the 2005-06 Last Cruise on the TR, so I'm slowly working on it (moving about a bit so I have to get settled in) so that's what's in the works.

And Typhoid... :rofl: that was a good start to a weekend :smile:

Ohh okay thanks and i gotta say u make some of the best skins on this site :cool: , u do a great job and dont worry im patiently waiting

-Thanks

I work at the place where the red tailed VF-31 tomcatt is stationed. I see it every week. Ill upload some pictures as soon as i figure out how to put them up on this sight. You can check out www.americanairpowermuseum.com cuz that where it's parked for now in republic airport farmingdale, long island, new york