Sign in to follow this  
Hawk MMS

Is there a BSG sim?

I can't believe we have to wait so long for the next season. I have been a fan since the pilot a couple of years back. Is there a sim coming out for it?

Ask and ye shall receive. Thanks for the heads up.

Tigh, Anders, Tyrol and Roslin's aide, ALL Cylons.... That is only four. Does that make Starbuck number 5 of the final 5. A Viper sim would be sweet. I believe there is a BSG sim for the PS2. So it probably is more of an arcade type game, instead of being a serious FR simulation. I would love to do "hands-on" approaches to BSG-75's port landing bay. And toast the toasters in a 5v1.

Tigh, Anders, Tyrol and Roslin's aide, ALL Cylons.... That is only four. Does that make Starbuck number 5 of the final 5. A Viper sim would be sweet. I believe there is a BSG sim for the PS2. So it probably is more of an arcade type game, instead of being a serious FR simulation. I would love to do "hands-on" approaches to BSG-75's port landing bay. And toast the toasters in a 5v1.

go to that link above and try the demo..

Only problem with that is we saw SB's mother in that last episode about her. Everyone else revealed to be a Cylon we have no details about family history. That's why Baltar was such an intriguing possibility. Many people think perhaps Roslin herself is one, although that seems too easy to me.

Guest Magellanic

Sorry for the thread ressurection, but there is indeed an OFFICIAL game being made by an Australian-based company called "Auran". Last I heard, it was still being developed, and that was just a few months ago. It will take place entirely during the new series, and it will follow the storyline. You'll be placed in the cockpit of a Viper, much like BtRL (Beyond The Red Line).

Here's the Gamespot article: http://www.gamespot.com/news/6165785.html

I am trying to get the folks that are working on BTRL to come here and post some.stay tuned.

it looks to be a good sim i would play it i lke sci fi games. I will be giveing the demo ago as soon as the new pc is built any one played the demo ???

i have,at first i tried it and then took it off my system,now i have it reinstalled and it's fun.very stable and they say they are going to have cockpits in the game....that'll make this one rock.

there are some vid's on youtube of this game just put Beyond the Red Line into google vid looks realy good

I new in this foruns but allways looking for a good space game.

For a BSG games, there are two mods for a game named STARSHATTER The Gathering Storm that make the game like a BSG game. One mod is for a old BSG and other based on new serie. Both very, very cool.

If you don´t know nothing about a starshatter, it´s a space sim game with great battles between capital ships and fighters. There are some issues, but nothing that you can´t turn around and enjoy the game. There are space battles and over planets surface.

In www.starshattermods.com you can see some screenshots.

Be nice if the WOE modders could remake that game with space environment.