Sign in to follow this  
Laton

The E.I gets a nose-job

and an extra 20hp from an in-line engine.

ev.jpg

Pfalz E.V - coming soonish. :crazy:

Edited by Laton

and an extra 20hp from an in-line engine.

ev.jpg

Pfalz E.V - coming soonish. :crazy:

Very cool,Thank you :clapping:

Make that two:

Pfalz E.IV with two guns, lengthened wings and 160hp twin-row engine.

EIV.jpg

Laton, that is lookin' sweet, what a beauty...really enjoying what your doing here :biggrin: Having a ball with the MS/ Pfalz, great work sir!!!!.......Early birds gonna RULE...yah!

M-M

:biggrin:

These are the main differences:

nose.jpg

The E.IV and E.V have a longer wingspan than the E.I as well, about 1 meter more total.

Laton-

First off thank you so much for your excellent work.

You have added enormously to my enjoyment of First Eagles and I am grateful for everything you have done. My enjoyment is such that after seeing all you have in store for the resurrection of Pfalz family, I was wondering if you were thinking about further modifying your MS/Pfalz E.I base form into the early Fokker monoplanes as well.

I've been using Bortdafarm's Fokkers eagerly, and liking them, but I have to admit, without any intention of slighting Bort or his own wonderful efforts, a certain preference for your approach to the medium- just my personal visual tastes.

Whatever you do decide to take on for us, I am looking forward to it and appreciate it immensely. Thanks again.

Hi jojofry,

Thanks, always good to know the work is appreciated.

As for the Fokker EIII/IV family, the answer is: maybe, but not for a while. It would be starting

from scratch rather than a conversion - the current crop of Pfalz/Moraine-Saulnier's all started with

the single Type H and the project just ballooned from there - I think the model has been mangled

enough :biggrin:

I'd like to try my hand at one of the Fokkers some time but there are several other things on the list

and Bort's excellent little crates are filling that gap nicely.

Thanks for responding, Laton.

Agreed that Bort's work is more than adequate representation of the Fokkers. I will be looking forward to more of your great stuff, whatever you choose to build.

Thanks once more.