Sign in to follow this  
Weasel Keeper

Forum Glitch?

This forum seems pretty good, but I'm getting a little glitch with it. I'm not sure if it's just me and something on my end or not, but when I move my cursor over the forum topics it "whites" out the area I'm looking at. What I mean by that is I think the area I put my mouse over is being highlighted by all white. The text explaining what the forum topic area is all turns black...which is no problem, but the link to enter that area becomes invisible. I can still click it by moving my mouse around and finding it, but I can't see it until I click it.

Not sure if it's just me or not, but thought I'd point that out. :)

I think it's a browser thing. What browser are you using?

If it makes you feel any better, I'll be migrating over to phpBB2 soon, so that should solve it... ;)

Sorry Weasy....not having a problem on this end....

I use MSIE version 6.0.2800.1106IC. It's not really that big of a deal, I was just wondering if anyone else was seeing this. Fates, you need a signature bud...I can't tell who you are on the board. :)

That's what I'm using.. hmmm, weird.

I do believe you though. I remember checking the site one day from a remote PC and seeing the same thing, but I don't remember what the damn browser was. They say your memory is the first thing to go... :P But I've never been able to duplicate it.