Anyone needs a type of Mig-21???

or other migs????

No new models please!! I all ready making one

What I am finishing up:

Mig-21 Bison Indian with HUD

Mil-35 with HUD and etc. (Needs the most help)

Sounds

Weapons

T-55M6 with ATGM launcher

Almost finish and ready to upload:

Mig-21 2000 with modern Israel weapons

Mig-21 Lancer A squads

Mig-21-93 updates with R-77 and new radar

Mil-24 Poland

WIP:

J-7 types

Mig-29K

MIg-29M

MIg-29 Poland

Su-7 total upgrade with new stuff like

Su-7's bombing sight and etc.

Su-17

Mig-17's

Mig-19's

Hemelt Lock on Display ( Hard Time with this one)

New Sights

Mig-21MFN squads

Complete Romanian Air Force Pack

Mig-29

Mig-21's

others

Just working my butt off for you guys!!! :rofl:

Su-7's bombing sight and etc.

Are you sure the Su-7 had such a thing?

During the 1971 war, an Indian Sqdn Ldr flying the Su-7 was shot down over Pakistan and he became a POW. During captivity, he was interrogated several times by Pakistanis as well as Brig. Gen. Chuck Yaeger about Su-7s bombing sight and how the Indian Su-7s accurately bombed Pakistani targets so accurately day and night. The pilot kept on denying that the Su-7 was equipped with special instruments for accurate bombing, yet his captors kept on questioning him. Frustrated, the Su-7 quipped - the reason for the accurate bombing was the Su-7's navigation instruments and two Mk.II Eyeballs installed in an Indian skull :rofl: !!!!.

WoooW.... Look at ALL those migs!!! :clapping:

Gerald14, I have question for you. We have all basic Mig-21 cocpits, with basic canopy types: Mig-21F and PFM/MF. MAGO & BADGER the BAD produced very very nice F and PFM cocpit pack. In this pack is include version Mig-21PF/PFV too. But it is improved PFM pit. PF copit needs Mig-21F canopy, but PFM panel (I hope you understand. My english is not good)

What do you think about it? Is there a way to make PF copit? Or does exist right Mig-21PF cocpit? :dntknw:

I do not want criticize BLASE MAGO & BADGER the BAD work. I love their cocpits. I am a Mig fan. I only want know something about this Mig version, which we can fly. I don't know work in 3DMAX. :blink:

So that is all.

I see Gerald14, you are working hard on those migs. Good and nice yob for us. THANX :clapping:

Edited by kukulino

WoooW.... Look at ALL those migs!!! :clapping:

Gerald14, I have question for you. We have all basic Mig-21 cocpits, with basic canopy types: Mig-21F and PFM/MF. MAGO & BADGER the BAD produced very very nice F and PFM cocpit pack. In this pack is include version Mig-21PF/PFV too. But it is improved PFM pit. PF copit needs Mig-21F canopy, but PFM panel (I hope you understand. My english is not good)

What do you think about it? Is there a way to make PF copit? Or does exist right Mig-21PF cocpit? :dntknw:

I do not want criticize BLASE MAGO & BADGER the BAD work. I love their cocpits. I am a Mig fan. I only want know something about this Mig version, which we can fly. I don't know work in 3DMAX. :blink:

So that is all.

I see Gerald14, you are working hard on those migs. Good and nice yob for us. THANX :clapping:

Yes, I understand you,

I will try to make the canopy and

improve more migs.

For right now I am finishing the

Mig-21 Lancer A

Mig-21 Lancer C

Mig-21-93

Here is some Mig-21 2000 screens

The Mig-21 2000 will come with ground radar and etc.

Modern Israel weapons

Here is a preview of the HUD

img00014.jpg

Mig-21 Lancer A update

Picture of Ground Attack HUD

img00016.jpg

img00018.jpg

Ground Radar

img00019.jpg

And A Skin Baza 86 Aeriana at Borcea-Fetesti with 861 and 862 Squadron

img00015.jpg

Also trying to repaint the pit to silver white to give it a modern look also.

Edited by gerald14

one problem: the modern mig with HUD can't have ground radar at the same time. Unless you've somehow managed to do what moonjumper couldn't.

No, I tried once!!! :smile:

No, you need to look at the radar screen picture.

kukulino::

What do you think about it? Is there a way to make PF copit? Or does exist right Mig-21PF cocpit? dntknw.gif

I found it some time ago. Look in all the Cabina folders for Cabina_MiG-21PF.lod and Cabina_MiG-21PFM.lod

PF Canopy open.....PF Canopy closed.

img00002-1.jpgimg00004-2.jpg

I found this and PFM side opening cockpit hiding in one of the MiG Cabina folders. I never heard them before. I was stunned. Fantastic work. Just amazing.

The PF/PFM radar boot is real nice, long 3D shape. When you sit close enough to the panel, you can't use the radar unless you look down into the 3D cockpit and look into the boot. THIS IS COOL.

That's what I want, oh yyyeeaaahhhh!!! (song from The Beatles: Money :biggrin: )

I realy found MiG-21PF.lod in PFM Cabina folder. Very nice work!!! THANX AGAIN Lexx_Luthor!

We had Mig21PF in Czechoslovak air force. Our pilots called Mig-21PF "Dove of peace" :rolleyes: PF has not got neither internal gun or gun pod.

A few photos of czechoslovak Mig-21PF "Dove of peace": http://forum.valka.cz/viewtopic.php/highli...-21PF-Fishbed-D

For Slovak and Czech members Of CA (everybody too, of course): site is in czech language, and there is a reference to History of CSSR/CZ Mig-21. But I think, they know this site :biggrin:

gerald14: I can't wait for thad great improve migs. It looks very, VERY dangerously :clapping:

Well, mig is mig :crazy:

Edited by kukulino

Czech is cool. I heard about the Stress Team, is that correct? Colorful MiGs ~> http://www.samolet.co.uk/czmigs.html

The brick wall painted landing gear well knocked me out.

Two Stresses hit each other mid-air...I never saw the reason for close formation flying when its not needed (like in WW2 bomber groups for defensive fire, or air-refueling, etc...). We just lost a Blue Angel F-18 over here, but collide with trees.

Ok, I have fix some gun fire positions and weapons

and add a new radar for the Mig-21-93 to fire R-77 Adders.

Here is what I am working on:

Mig-21-93: 70%

Mig-21 2000: 90% (HUD FIX Or Radar Fixes) Cockpit??? F-15 or IAI C-7 Tell me please.

Mig-21 Lancer A: 60% ( HUD Fix and repainted pit)

Mig-21 Lancer C: 80% ( HUD Fix and New Skin)

Mil-35: 20% ( Repainted Ah-1W pit and New HUD and Crash Fixes)

Mil-24 Poland: 90% (Crash Fixes and Loadouts)

J-7's: 10% (Skins Fixes and Updates and new sounds)

Weapons:5% (AT's and others)

Sounds: 30%

I never saw the reason for close formation flying when its not needed (like in WW2 bomber groups for defensive fire, or air-refueling, etc...)

Clouds.

FastCargo

Clouds...yes I was wondering about that for visibility distances.

Defensive gunnery formation.

Refueling

Clouds

None of them are done with significant manuevering, nor inches from wingtips.

Czech is cool. I heard about the Stress Team, is that correct? Colorful MiGs ~> http://www.samolet.co.uk/czmigs.html

The brick wall painted landing gear well knocked me out.

Two Stresses hit each other mid-air...I never saw the reason for close formation flying when its not needed (like in WW2 bomber groups for defensive fire, or air-refueling, etc...). We just lost a Blue Angel F-18 over here, but collide with trees.

Yes, that is correct. The brick wall is funny :biggrin:

I remember that collision from radio and Tv. We was scared. Look at this: http://www.sweb.cz/fpage/zajimavosti.htm

That fire is a few minutes after collision. Collision was at 9:29AM, and firs photo is from 9:32AM. :sorry:

Both pilots and passenger catapulted OK. 22 cars and 5 apartmans in that block of flats destroyed. 47 apartmans damaged.

THANKS GOT NOBODY HURTS!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

Edited by kukulino

kukulino::

I found it some time ago. Look in all the Cabina folders for Cabina_MiG-21PF.lod and Cabina_MiG-21PFM.lod

PF Canopy open.....PF Canopy closed.

img00002-1.jpgimg00004-2.jpg

I found this and PFM side opening cockpit hiding in one of the MiG Cabina folders. I never heard them before. I was stunned. Fantastic work. Just amazing.

The PF/PFM radar boot is real nice, long 3D shape. When you sit close enough to the panel, you can't use the radar unless you look down into the 3D cockpit and look into the boot. THIS IS COOL.

So how does one get the MIG-21 PFM cockpit working the way it's been shown in the screenshot...exactly ?

check your private messages for a "care package" :wink:

I'm quite hung over, :alcoholic: is that sarcasm ? :nono: cause I don't see a PM.

EDIT:- I'm still drunk, :bad: actually since the drinking did'nt get into full swing until 1:00 AM, so dumb it down will you.

Edited by Atreides

I'm quite hung over, :alcoholic: is that sarcasm ? :nono: cause I don't see a PM.

EDIT:- I'm still drunk, :bad: actually since the drinking did'nt get into full swing until 1:00 AM, so dumb it down will you.

No, Me!!!!!

Nut I won't tell you what it is!!!! :rofl:

Today, I have no work so I am working all day on the Mig's so maybe I will upload the new pack.

New Pictures and Updates

Starting off with the Mig-21-93

R-77 Loadout

img00021.jpg

Right Gun Position

img00022.jpg

Now the Mig-21 2000

img00023-1.jpg

TV

img00024.jpg

Landing Mig-21 Lancer A

img00028.jpg

Pictures Of A Pair of Mig-21 Lancer C's on a Fighter Sweep taking off

img00030.jpg

img00031.jpg

img00032.jpg

There They Go

img00033.jpg

Gerald, you're such a tease ! :ohmy: Hurry with them will you. :tomato2: :grin:

Gerald, you're such a tease ! :ohmy: Hurry with them will you. :tomato2: :grin:

I know!! :haha:

Just Wait you will know what's coming!!!

Look at the Mig-21 2000 pictures

Do you see the T-55M6??? :rofl:

Gerald, an East German MiG-21 pack would be nice. :biggrin:

Is there any possibility to add JATO/RATO bottles?