Sign in to follow this  
Air Rage

Noobie's and Adding and Creating Weapon Systems

Right total nooby question here, I've tried importing the fuel tanks that came with the F-86 Sabre, and that failed, I also tried to add a "growl" to the ARM's (as they should). That also failed, Im just wondering is there something I need to do to allow me to create and modify weapons I noticed that there is a weapons.dat file too, is this some sort of cheat protection? Im sure there may be posts on this, I'd just like a few links to get me started.

Oh and one last thing is there anywhere I can find a list on the different settings contained within the weapons.ini file, specifically has anyone figured out Electronic Pods yet :?:

Boy I dont ask for much do I :D

Guest capun

Try this document. It is not complete not will it answer all of your questions but it can be useful

Guest Sony Tuckson

in short

edit the weaponsdata.ini file to add the weapon (or droptank)

then open this file with the weapon editor (avbl on dl in download section in biohaz) and save it (this is how the weaponsdata.dat file is updated as should be)

then your new stuff will be avbl

Cheers guys, you might be able to expect some new weapons to play with once I figure out this 3D modling stuff :P