Sign in to follow this  
Fates

Dixie Chicks

Yes... hope you all enjoy this one....I seriously thought about doin a calendar....but..... no one would every see what day it was....

moref16chicks.jpg

CHeers!!!

Fates

There's a lot to love about the south, hehe.

I wanna join the US Airforce :wink:

But........i'm Dutch.

Greetings

Dutchy

you gotta admit,that is a terrorists worst nightmare....they do look good tho...bright,intelligent,patriotic....come to think of it,they can be a lot of guy's worst nightmare..... :roll:

What? For bein bright, intelligent, and patriotic? Not my nightmare. I long for an intelligent woman to talk to. And if she's pleasing to the eye as well, then I guess Im doin allright in life at that moment...

Sure hate to see one of those sweethearts get shot down though...

Yeah but it sure is sweet seeing one of those gals take out a SAM site or fly a crippled A10 home. The female pilots I have spoken to in the past although more low key than the males still have that gung ho streak in them and its neat to watch. Male or female it doesnt matter, they all want to fly and kill the badguy.

You got that right 531_Seawolf, they do just their job.

I like ladies in militair uniforms (air,sea,ground) their the tough ones in this world.

Salute to Binford 2000

Dutchy