Sign in to follow this  
Accurus

New TLG Multiplayer Section

Soon enough we are going to have a section of the forum for organizing game matches online. Some of the TLG team are playing the game online and it is pretty fun. Everyone is welcome to join and in the explosions and killing.

Yup, I got my butt kicked twice by Accurus and Ilithi. :P (Well, once they "accidentally" put themselves on the same team, so that doesn't really count. :P )

It is really fun though. And we've got a little patch in the works that will smooth out MP, and tweak some balance issues we discovered. Then my mighty Klingon fleet will avenge itself on its enemies! :cool:

Yeah 2.1 and 2.2 Patches we address a lot of balancing issues. I encourage TLG players to get online and join our Hamachi Server. We are on there and we do play so you can play with us and give us your opinion balancing issues etc as well as just have some fun blowing some stuff up. Our server information is:

Hamachi Server Info:

Server Name: TLG Official v2.0

Password: bleh

thanks,I'll look for yall next time I get time to play.

thanks,I'll look for yall next time I get time to play.

Cool! My Vorchas always need another target to burn. :rofl:

Finally got to play a TNG match against Ilithi today, and man it was awesome! And when a D'Deridex Type C decloaks above you, it's a fearsome thing.