Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

For those who care..

Final few games drama as we were forced to get results and won 7 out of the last 9 including 4 out of 5 away!!had to wait until final week-end to secure our spot in the EPL!!Of Course it was Tevez who secured the win at Old Trafford as pulled the double over Man.U. :clapping::good: :fans:

Final few games drama as we were forced to get results and won 7 out of the last 9 including 4 out of 5 away!!had to wait until final week-end to secure our spot in the EPL!!Of Course it was Tevez who secured the win at Old Trafford as pulled the double over Man.U. :clapping::good: :fans:

Mourinhoooooooo!!!!!! :tongue:

Mourinhoooooooo!!!!!! :tongue:

NOOOOOoooo :rofl:

I care... :biggrin:

Actually, I'm a big Man United fan (yeah, I know... join the crowd), but I was happy to see West Ham beat relegation. Of course, I would have been a lot more concerned about the outcome of that game had the title not already been won. :wink:

I must admit, I am a late comer to the fantastic game that is known round the world as football. I'm basically a Man United fan only because they were the first team I ever heard of (and only as recently as the Beckham/Treble days, of course), but I have really become somewhat of a fanatic of the sport, and the Premiership in particular (thank heavens for the Fox Soccer Channel!). I am also a big fan of the MLS, and hope that the league here continues to grow and produce better players, as well as draw talent from around the world like the other top leagues do. We've got a ways to go, but I think the future is bright for American soccer.

Now, if only my other beloved United - D.C. - can get their heads out of their butts and start winning some games...

Long story short, congrats on your team earning another season in the Premiership!

Cheers,

Ramp

Thanks Ramp..been a Hammers fan since the mid 60s.

If you want to hear even more games,and listen to some really good call in footy shows,get Sirius radio.They have great coverage,and it's cheap..12.95 a month,plus alot of other sports,comedy,music and more.

and I'm a D.C. United fan also,I go when ever I can...plus Man Utd is like a second team for me.I still remember watching George Best in his prime,and that won me over.

congrats - lucky escape for the Hammers really!

Being a Liverpool fan my main concern is not getting relegated from the top 4 clubs :biggrin:

I don’t hate the Hammers but I did start supporting the Gunners (Arsenal) because the old man was a West Ham fan. I grow up in the East End of London but I could not bring my self to be a Hammers fan! Sorry Dad! LOL!!!