Guest Sony Tuckson

this cockpit really looks great

ready to jump in!!!! :wink:

Guest Ranger332

nothing showing,and saw nothing new at your site?

Guest MrMudd

All i See is 2 Red x's, if ya make it a 3rd do we get a Peep Show. LOL

All Kidding Aside. Im a Former Ov10 Driver, and Would love to see your Strike Fighter Add on model some time.

Salute!

Don't know why it seems to not work sometimes, could be a ploy to upgrade to paid hosting instead of free.

I'll update the website sometime this weekend and see if just linking to it works better.

MrMudd- What years did you fly Broncos and with what squadron?

Frac, just upload the images here, use the attachment button below when you reply...

Guest Ranger332

good to go ty MJ :)

Guest MrMudd

Any updates on my old SweetHeart?

Guest MrMudd

Bump!

Hello guys sorry for lack of updates, but real life has been kicking my ass as of late. My distractions run the gamut. I've had a death in the family, personal illness rusulting in one hell of a bill due, a hard drive failure similar to what others have encountered, then my operating system crapped out on me :cry:

Ok enough of the depressing s**t.

I did have my files backep up , but I still had to start over because of a problem with 3dmax that I just could not iron out. Anyway the newer model is comming along alot easier now that I've had the experience from doing the first version. Here is a pic of what I've got so far.

Comments , criticism, are welcome but remember this is a work in progress.

hey sorry about the life problems man but hey its cool we all understand take your time on it but dont forget to back up. maybe you can get some help on it im sure people woudl be glad to help. but that looks really good it will be kick ass when you finish it and sorry again

Sorry to hear about your problems man, hang in there. Nice looking OV-10............but the pilot LOL

As with the A-10 once reborn they look so much better. Glad to hear your still plugging away at it. I look foward to getting some paint on this.

Guest Ranger332

sorry to hear of your setback,but you know alot more now so it will be better we cant wait,and will be happy when your done. we know it will be great ;)

Nice looking OV-10 !! :D :D :D :D

Sorry to have heard about your problem, and hope that everything is OK as of now.

Please keep up the good work and if you are looking for any info just contact me !!!

Cheers...................................................................................Jetson

Were you refering to his scrawny legs or lack of texture lol.

Still haven't textured the pilots but I have progressed on the OV-10. mapping is completed, working on templates now.

Flight model needs quite a bit of work and I'm going to rebuild the cockpit.

If all goes well it should be out either shortly before or after sp2. :)

Guest MrMudd

Sweet looking forward to it

Its looking great , but why not just use the stock pilots would that not have been easier?

Actually since I jump in and out of the game so often to tweak the ini for the bronco it made more sense to use it as a test bed for other experiments.

I made the new pilots to see if it could be done, and if I could do it.

The answer to both of those is yes. And the head animations work just like the stock pilots.

I'm pretty sure pilots don't always fly with their visor down, and thought it would be cool to have options. :wink:

Nice model and screenshots. Damn, I wish I had known someone else was working on an OV10, I have been working on one too.

cockpit.jpg

screen1.jpg

screen2.jpg

screen3.jpg

Guest MrMudd

Sweet. I used to Fly the OV10A.

Very nice touch with the Seismic Sensors!

Latest progress.

Flight model is shaping up.

Still haven't started the new cockpit.

Latest skin work.