:roll: Has there been any word on the second patch yet. Little worried saw this game at compusa for 20.00 bucks. I do enjoy the game when things are running good great crowd to fly with, hate to see this game die.

:D be reassured, an important new patch is currently beta tested since early march!

Release date not known yet.

Carefull bernard, the last patch was labeled as the next best thing also.

Guest Ranger332

no matter what it fixes anything is a improvment------just rember that and you wont be disappointed. :D

granted it wont fix all,and every but as long as its fixing things its all good.

Ya remember the bottom of the barrel theory, It can only get better from here!

:?: never heard that patch 1 was going to be the next big thing. It was supposed to correct bugs. I always understood from the beginning the big thing would be patch 2.

Anyway we'll be able to conclude on this matter in a near future. Meanwhile, I think it is fair to state patch 2 will be "important". I wouldn't say more about it!

The next patch is out soon. it's going to be good this time. Heck, the first patch...er, srvice pack was a big improvement actually, especially in the effects area.

I look foward to the second patch, no longer anxious about it though. Mainly because I don't want to get my hopes up about what it will address. Secondly I just haven't had the time lately to fly.

I just hope that TKand Crew will continue to support thier sim, and that the community continues to help improve it.

BirdDogg.