Sign in to follow this  
viperfalcon

looking for a f-15 sim

does anyone know of a f-15 sim that was released since 2000....i had it on my pc and accidentally removed it and now looking to find it and either buy or download it again. it was the best f-15 sim i ever played but i cant remember the name. i know i purchased it a few yrs ago and it wasnt released in the 90s. it worked with xp because i know f-15 strike eagle 1,2,and 3 didnt work with xp and were released in the 90s. any help would be appreciated....thanx.

wasn't Jane's F-15?

that came out ~98 but used to run under XP.

wasn't Jane's F-15?

that came out ~98 but used to run under XP.

nope...i already have that one.....i can vaguely remember when the sim started to load there was a still picture of a female crew chief (ground crew) marshalling a taxiing f-15 (remember its a still pic). besides that i cant remember the name of the sim.

That would be the loading screen from LOMAC when flying the F-15, although I don't recall the crew chief being female...

Of course, that's an F-15C not a 15E like most sims have done.

That would be the loading screen from LOMAC when flying the F-15, although I don't recall the crew chief being female...

Of course, that's an F-15C not a 15E like most sims have done.

sorry jedi...i have lomac and its not the one i'm looking for. the crew chief thats marshalling the f-15 is definitely a female. i'm still looking.

Only other sims with the F-15 I remember were Israeli AF and USAF, and Fighter Anthology, all by Jane's/EA, and the F-15 Strike Eagle series by MPS.

does anyone know of a f-15 sim that was released since 2000....i had it on my pc and accidentally removed it and now looking to find it and either buy or download it again. it was the best f-15 sim i ever played but i cant remember the name. i know i purchased it a few yrs ago and it wasnt released in the 90s. it worked with xp because i know f-15 strike eagle 1,2,and 3 didnt work with xp and were released in the 90s. any help would be appreciated....thanx.

I do remember a flight sim with a female crew chief on the splash screen. The sim you describe sounds a lot like Janes F/A 18. It came out about the same time as F15. That was a great sim!!! It had a really cool stylized GUI interface.

I do remember a flight sim with a female crew chief on the splash screen. The sim you describe sounds a lot like Janes F/A 18. It came out about the same time as F15. That was a great sim!!! It had a really cool stylized GUI interface.

maybe, but the one i had that i cant find anymore was a f-15 sim...i'm still looking.