Sign in to follow this  
Fates

Space Force: Rogue Universe

Anyone tried this yet? Very simliar to Tarr Chronicles...but I don't think the graphics are near as good....

I have the Demo and will post more later this weekend.

http://www.spaceforce-game.com/news2.aspx

screen027.jpg

Cheers`

I've heard some rumblings about it, mostly about "potential" and not about what's there NOW. Implies some more time needs to be put in before release, but that's not to say it won't happen. Generally speaking, though, demos aren't too far off the final release.

Well I tried it. I'm not impressed with the choice of using the mouse. Its very difficult for me to use the mouse like that. I tried my stick (acting like a mouse) and I had extremely difficulty of flying. First I had lag probs due the graphics which made the flight very choppy. Forget combat the controls were extremely sensitive. The "in-game" option menu isn't there. I saw joystick support on the alternative options menu but couldn't find the way to activate it.

IMHO the whole mouse as flight control thing is stupid.

Falcon

Well I tried it. I'm not impressed with the choice of using the mouse. Its very difficult for me to use the mouse like that. I tried my stick (acting like a mouse) and I had extremely difficulty of flying. First I had lag probs due the graphics which made the flight very choppy. Forget combat the controls were extremely sensitive. The "in-game" option menu isn't there. I saw joystick support on the alternative options menu but couldn't find the way to activate it.

IMHO the whole mouse as flight control thing is stupid.

Falcon

Get used to it, because your probably gonna see real life future generations of fighter/commercial aircraft being flown with it.