Sign in to follow this  
Seawolf

Tribute to the Troops (Video)

I was sitting up late last night and started messing around with Windows Movie Maker and thought I would try and make a little something for Memorial day. It's my first attempt at making a short movie so my editing skills leave much to be desired, but I felt like doing something special.

Make sure to right click and choose save as on the link, will help with bandwidth.

Special thanks to 195th_Moses for hosting this vid for me.

http://www.vfa105.com/seawolf/tributetoourmilitary.wmv

It gives you a warm fuzzy to know your not alone when you say, "I love my country."

Bravo!

S!

Nice video, pretty good for your first time. FYI, you can also get movie maker 2 if you don't already have it.

Yeah it does Sith. It's a nice feeling when it's considered ok to be a patriot and love your country and it's military. Gone are the days of Spitting on troops comming home from pure hell and calling them baby killers, when all they did was what thier government asked them to do.

God bless them all and they are not forgotten.

Inferno, I think thats the version I have. Whatever version microsoft has on thier updates page is the one I downloaded. Glad you guys liked it. :D

Thanks Seawolf...

... from a former Marine and Sailor.

God Bless America

Semper Fidelis

PC your never a FORMER Marine... :D

Thanks.

CWO2 George Vangelas

VMGR-352

MCAS Miramar

what music did you use in the background?

All right gosh darn it!! That made my eyes water...must have been the fans off my computer..yeah thats it. I guess I'm just a big softy.

Excellent Job!!!

[Gone are the days of Spitting on troops comming home from pure hell and calling them baby killers]

If you were lucky you only got spit on,if not you had doggy doo thrown..luckly in my neighborhood in brooklyn the folks were rather nice to us,you could not buy a beer in the local bar/club..but yes thank god the kids coming back now will not see anything like that,their dads and moms can show real pride..

Excellent Seawolf,

I'll be saving that one

BirdDogg.