Sign in to follow this  
thaihorse

Eurofighter typhoon

Hi

Just trying some old games and started playing eurofighter typhoon again but dont have the manual. Can someone who still remeber the game know how to drop paveway and target ground targets? Could really use some help.

Thanks

Hi

Just trying some old games and started playing eurofighter typhoon again but dont have the manual. Can someone who still remeber the game know how to drop paveway and target ground targets? Could really use some help.

Thanks

im not at home right now, but ive got the flight man. i will post some time tonight with info

from page 82 of man,press the insert or page up key to bring up a tactical display.scroll through the display using either the delete or page up keys untill the TI screen shows [green screen].select the LGB using the backspace key.select nearest available target with the T key.you should now see target in display with range indicated.when in range the shoot cue will flash and pull the trigger to release weapon.if you need a copy of the keyboard layout be glad to fax it to you. hope this helps

I tried the way you mention but that only works for vehicles. I need to know how to target buildings like control towers. Please check the manual again and let me know soon. Ill be waiting for your reply.

Thanks