Does anybody have a list of addon aircraft that will definately be added to the game

cheers

Nothing is DEFINATE until its been put somewhere to download. The download section here at Biohazcentral has every current released plane to my knowledge, and a whole lot more!

Cheers!

Fates

Hey Brummy

I could easily provide you a list of the aircraft I DEFINITELY would like to see added!

Such as:

RA-5C Vigilante (It was being developed, but not sure about it now.)

A-7 Corsair (I understand the "A" model is forthcoming!)

A-6 Intruder (also in the works)

A-3 Skywarrior (or known affectionately by us Navy-types as the "Skywhale" (no idea if anyone is working on one.)

T-2B Buckeye (Yeah, I know it is a trainer, but why not include one!)

EA-6B Prowler (Forthcoming, and is a beautiful aircraft, WITH folding wings, I might add!)

And along with the aircraft models, I have posted that it would be cool to have In-Flight refueling, not to mention Carrier ops.

Chief W.

Not sure about the F-5.

Being a Navy retired CPO, I tend to have a bias in my interests!

In other words,

GO NAVAIR!

Chief W.

Awwww, That is sweet blue bird.Can t wait to fly that damn bird!!!

Nice work u guy :!: :)

Cheers!!!

A-7 Corsair (I understand the "A" model is forthcoming!)

As of right now the version we are looking to release is the 'B'--its slightly uprated engine making for better play. I understand AD has something else up his sleeve as well but it is a completely 'black' project at this point. :)

Edit: grammar.

the swedish aircrafts will be:

J29 Barrel (Tunnan)

J32 Lansen

SK50

SK60 Saab 105

Sk37 Viggen

AJ37 Viggen

SH37 Viggen

SF37 Viggen

JA37 Viggen

All with with loadout etc...

Damn SWEDE! Are you workin on all of those by yourself?

Cant wait for the Viggen, always thought that was really cool lookin bird.

Damn, wish LOMAC would have the Grippen. Maybe somebody will crack it (when it comes out), and you can have a go at it. :wink:

I'm working on the J29 and J32 (A32) and the Sk60 is a joint project by me and Swede. There is also work being done on the J35 Draken by Lud von Pipper with textures by Sony Tuckson.

I can also reveal that my half finished Gripen model is being exported to Falcon 4.... but not by me.

Give me some Mirage IIIC  :twisted:

Well... someone is working on that too. I think I saw some screenshots with superb skins and it looked almost finished too, so it'll probably not be far from release.

Guest Sony Tuckson

yeah, Mirage family (III C, IIIE and some 5 variants) are in Lud Von Piper 's hands, and going on slowly but nicely......

My uncl was a Mirage IIIC pilot in six-day war 8)

he have one kill of SU-7. :twisted:

moked_f4.jpg

My Website Has Info On Addons Im INVolved In and the Mirrors to Released Addons Will be Up soon (within a week)

AS Well AS Info On the F-5

Damn SWEDE! Are you workin on all of those by yourself?

No I'm only working on half of those.

The Viggen versions and SK50 and F-16 perhaps in the future (already got the model and cockpit).

Phlerp, is doing the Lansen and J29. The SK60 looks to be a compined project there Phlerp has done the major part. (ie the model look sooo great!)

the swedish aircrafts will be:

J29 Barrel (Tunnan)

J32 Lansen

SK50

SK60 Saab 105

Sk37 Viggen

AJ37 Viggen

SH37 Viggen

SF37 Viggen

JA37 Viggen

All with with loadout etc...

And, obviously, there is my J-35F Draken, with relative loadouts ;)

LvP

Is anybody working on the other Phantom versions, i.e. the J, S, K & M as the skins for these planes just do not look right on the wrong model.

Guest Sony Tuckson

maybe J or S could be developped out of B, tough I really doubt it for the following reasons

stock models are not free and a LOD file can't be reversed engineered to be modified

what can be done is adding some parts (like Crab02 succeeded in the Hump back for the A-4F) by using some tricks

J and S F-4 variants use more powerfull engines with exhaust nozzle looking like those of the E variant, which is visually different than those on earlier variants.....

For the K and M variants, the 3d model is really different and a new model shall also be needed to create some realistics British Phantoms

well, lets just hope there is a really clever modder out there who wants to do it (I just wish I could)