Sign in to follow this  
Accurus

TLG 2.2 Info

Right now TLG 2.2 is well under development. The release should be either this week or early next week but as always things may get in the way of that. Our Changelog for now is as follows:

New Federation Class Icon

Cardassian Race: Obsidian Order, New Textures and Icons

Romulan ENT Retextures

New ENT Federation Ship

All Stock Maps are now Resized

Tractor Beams

Nebula Bug Fix

Borg Back in Game

New Splash Screen

Balancing Changes

Map Editor built into the UI

Plans for 2.3 are also being made so the mod. As summer approaches and for some of us school slows down or stops we will be making a lot more releases with more features. Good gaming and we hope you enjoy.

great news! looking forward to this.

It's almost scary to contemplate what could be done if Mad Doc ever gets around to releasing the mod tools!

I'm especially proud of the tractor beams, because as far as I know, our mod is the first one ot use tractor beams correctly. That is, you can now tractor only ships that have had their engines knocked out. So hopefully, that will add another layer of tactics to the game.

that really cool about the tractor beam, might have to start using it offensively for once! are the coto's engines officially "knocked out"? if not, single player would be over before it began. have you checked that?

that really cool about the tractor beam, might have to start using it offensively for once! are the coto's engines officially "knocked out"? if not, single player would be over before it began. have you checked that?

My guess is that when scripting that mission, they set the Coto's engines to disabled, and set a boundary at the edge of the Nebula for them to come back online. I hope they include scripting tools when the release the mod tools, it'd be really nice to be able to script missions like that.