Sign in to follow this  
snapple2993

New Idea for PsyOps

Or is it a new idea? You tell me.

I remember seeing something about the FBI blaring wierd and annoying sounds into some hold up nut job's house in Idaho or some place near it.

And of course we all remember the Wagner being blared from the helos in Apocolypse Now.

I just burned the new Deftones CD, and as I was listening to track 6, I thought "what would it be like for some camel jockey to be sitting in a trench seeing these M1 Abrams crashing through the desert with like 8 15" subs, blaring heavy metal".

You know, not cheesy new Metallica or anything but like Evil Sh*t that even scares some of the people that like that type of music.

Has this been tried, or not? Do you think it could be a good idea?

Guest Ranger332

dont forget "Just cause" they played hevay metal for the pres of Panama too.

Yeah, the heavy metal death rock stuff'll do pretty good with the tanks. 'Die MuthaF**ka Die' by Dope would be a good choice.

Or, just play some old hair band glam rock and annoy 'em to death.

EDIT: I understand the context here, but please... let's keep it clean from now on. And yes, good choice of a song. -Skater

oh no!! lets try this...play Donnie and Marie songs over and over with an intermix of Partridge family songs....see how long they last! :twisted:

Or how about "Muskrat Love" by The Captain and Tenille! That song makes me want to hurl just typing the title out...... :? :shock: 'scuse me... I'll.. be RIGHT BACK!!! (He power pukes like Linda Blair) Sorry about that. - Sledge ....out

If I remember right they blared Def Lepard at Norieaga, haha that would drive me nuts too! But the ultimate for flying is still Flight of the Valkyries by Vagner

See I get the whole annoyance bit, how bout "You light up my life" by that chick... Debbie Reynolds???

But what I'm gettin at is, these pricks already think that we are the "Great Satan" why not blare something like ICP at'em... ah the sounds of pigs being slaughtered brings back not so fond memories... let them think that we really are sent from hell.

Or how bout this, next time we gotta get some camel f*ckers out of a cave, we just place a couple dozen of those big ass 2 1/2' monitors infront of the entrance, and givem some "Bump". daisy cutters, and moab's may be cool to look at, but you tell me whats more annoying, the sudden shock of a 20 kg bomb, or the rattling of a beat up Cutlass up on "dubs" with quad fifteens in the back.

Sh*t Snoop Dogg could be out new secret weapon. :lol: