Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Who is Looking Forward to Transformers?

I am, that is for damn sure.

By your Command!!!!!!!!

I'll be in the theater July 4TH!!!!!!!!!!

USAFMTL I see you change your avatar :)

I am, that is for damn sure.

I'm looking forward to it as well.. AUTOBOTS! TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT! :biggrin:

Falcon

Big part of my childhood - Have got the 1987 TF Movie on VHS still - great film that was - the new one looks great and seems to be aimed at an adult audience so probably wont miss it.

I even remember when Starscream was just a humble F-15!

Hehe, I saw the 1987 movie in the theater, bought the VHS , upgraded to the DVD, and have the entire first season on DVD!!!

I just bought my daughter and myself tickets for Tuesday. I can't decide if she's more excited about the movie, or the fact she gets to watch one that's rated PG-13.

oh yeah ... should be a big hit and I'm looking forward to seeing it. OP is a big rig. How freek'in perfect is that?

I personally can not wait till this movie comes out :biggrin: ! OMG I loved transformers when I was 5 and collected all the figures until 2 years ago when I turned 16. Cant wait to see megatron who if I am not mistaken is a damn F-22! Or is it starscream who is the F-22? Dont know but it looks good!

Edited by Falcon161

So what's the deal wih Megatron? Is he still a gun? Or is he a tank? I seem to remember after Larry Hama left the helm of GI Joe, Marvel crossed it over with Transformers and Megatron crashed to Earth shortly after. Cobra found him, repaired him and suddenly he was a giant tank. Was this Transformers-canon, or is he still a big gun?

And please tell me Blaster and Lazerbeak are gonna be in it... although a ghetto blaster that plays cassettes is gonna be pretty conspicuous these days; and I can't see Lazerbeak transforming from an Ipod! :biggrin:

My first transformer was Thunderchief. The blue F-15. Then Soundwave the ghetto blaster. Then i got some of the little tapes that fit inside like the vulture one, Buzzsaw and laserbeak. I also had the tape that transformed into the jaguar. What was it called?

Remember the Dynobots?

I had the T-rex, can't remember his name either.

So many childhood memories.................... That and Robotech. Loved that to bits.

My first transformer was Thunderchief. The blue F-15. Then Soundwave the ghetto blaster. Then i got some of the little tapes that fit inside like the vulture one, Buzzsaw and laserbeak. I also had the tape that transformed into the jaguar. What was it called?

Remember the Dynobots?

I had the T-rex, can't remember his name either.

So many childhood memories.................... That and Robotech. Loved that to bits.

Grimlock say I'm the T-rex.

USAFMTL's avatar didn't change he transformed it.

I'm so freeking waiting for this movie too.I just hop they don't make it Ghey and have too much "matrix" type fight scenes.I hate it when you see a simple kick from 50 angles and in super slow-mo.

Ah the memories!.....I wonder if starscream will have the same annoying whiney voice like optimus prime and megatron.

What were those green construction machine decepticons called?

Have the old VHS still somewhere, it was watched so much its in pretty bad shape. Wasn't too thrilled with them killing off nearly all the autobots. What I never understood was how those junkbots could fix those new autobots after being dismantled, but they couldn't fix the other ones that got killed off earlier.

I probably have $10,000 worth of the toys saved in the attic if I put them on ebay.

What were those green construction machine decepticons called?

'Constructicons' unite! :no:

My first transformer was Thunderchief. The blue F-15.

Had to think about that one - the original F-15s were Starscream, ThunderCracker, and Skywarp in the UK

No, those were the same ones here. I don't know who Thunderchief was, but it wasn't one of Starscream's buddies. I had Skywarp because I liked the black w/purple outline scheme.

I got the 20th anniversary DVD too. Great hearing Eric Idle as Wreck Gar again.

No, those were the same ones here. I don't know who Thunderchief was, but it wasn't one of Starscream's buddies. I had Skywarp because I liked the black w/purple outline scheme.

I got the 20th anniversary DVD too. Great hearing Eric Idle as Wreck Gar again.

Thundercracker here too:)

"Conquest is made from the ashes of ones enemies"

Starscream

Had to think about that one - the original F-15s were Starscream, ThunderCracker, and Skywarp in the UK

And right you are there CH29. I stand corrected, my apologies.