F-104A-19

F-104A-19 by Jet Z

Decals by USAFMTL

Based on Adjundars original F-104A

Thank you, sir! This will help quench my thirst for flying the zipper hither and yon.......

Thank you, sir! This will help quench my thirst for flying the zipper hither and yon.......

No problem sir, it was my pleasure.

Hi to all:).

Great aircraft. There seems to be a problem with it though. I can see a dark triangle right in the middle of the HUD. When I zoom in, it moves up, when I zoom out it moves down and finally disappears. I don't know... maybe it's just my Gfx card (the vintage GeForce2 MX400)... I used the search option, but I didn't find the answer. What can I do to get rid of this thing? It really obstructs the view ;) .

You can see it in the picture:

f104trianglepo3.th.png

One more thing... as far as I know, the F-104A had only the wingtip pylons. It didn't have the ones under the wings or fuselage - which were added in F-104C.

I think its your graphics cards. Also the A was able to carry wing pylons (for fuel) but rarely did, relying on the wingtip-mounted Sidewinders as their sole armament.