Sign in to follow this  
Armourdave

Ch Fighter stick

That's what it costs here in Bangkok. :(

http://www.zest.co.th/www/main/detail.php?...&catagory=6

It's almost exactly $100 less than this in the US. Hell even in Singapore it's only 3 dollars more expensive than the US!

3000 baht difference between the price here and in Singapore..I could fly down there, buy one, and fly back and the whole thing wouldn't cost me any more.

I emailed CH products to find out if they have a proper distributor here, but haven't recieved a reply. If anyone has any bright ideas how I can lay my hands on some CH products goodness without selling a kidney, please tell me.

My only other option is to buy a saitek stick, but I absolutely loath that clunky single spring design.

CHeers

Edited by Armourdave

You might try posting at simhq, if you didn't already.

I have seen a guy from CH, respond to customer issues there several times.

Good Luck.

I've just emailed Debby McDowell at CH Products to see if she can help with the name of a supplier. You could try Provantage as they are pretty cheap but they may not ship that far, worth an email though. Should you have any other questions I'll try and keep an eye on this thread, alternatively you could visit the CH Hangar where the CH guys and gals hang out.

Edited by Revvin

Hello AmourDave,

We actually have a distributor for SE Asia who can probably assist you better with finding you a dealer with more competitive pricing. Please contact the following Corporate offices for New Era Entertainment to obtain more localized info for you in Thailand.

New Era Entertainment Pte Ltd

Blk 205 Henderson Road #06-02

Henderson Industrial Park

Singapore 159549

Tel: (65) 6275 2338

Feel free to contact me if I can be of further assistance.

Thank you,

Debby McDowell

Director of Sales and Marketing

CH Products

p: 760-598-2518

f: 760-598-2524

e: Debby@chproducts.com

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hi Revvin !! :biggrin:

Hi Revvin !! :biggrin:

Damn! I guess its too late to hide? :wink:

Ok god who let all you in here! :biggrin::rofl::haha:

Thanks for the help ladies and gents. I have emailed just about every email address I can find. Fingers crossed. :)

Cheers

Guest Saganuay82

Ya know, with a sales rep posting in here, at least BLT ya could have your CH sigblock as a link to their company?

:)

Ya know, with a sales rep posting in here, at least BLT ya could have your CH sigblock as a link to their company?

:)

Um it does....... :biggrin:

welcome to CA, Debby :smile:

& it's nice to see you too AD :wink:

Nearly a week after I emailed a number of sources the only replies I have recieved have been from CH products and a store in Singapore. So this afternoon I took the plunge and made the purchase. My initial reaction was that it was a touch plasticy and perhaps a little light, but so far, after a couple of test flights it's perfect. I almost forget that I am flying with my hand because the stick does little wrong that would remind me of it's presence. The trim wheels are working superbly nicely and I think are one of the big reasons I decided to go with this stick instead of a cheaper one.

With any luck I'll be having my Saitek X45 sent out here in the next week and I'll have a pretty decent HOTAS setup (Fighter stick + saitek throttle/rudder rocker).

Cheers

Good to hear you're enjoying your new stick :good: