Sign in to follow this  
Cylix=JW=

-

:wink: hey cylix!

french jokes could be funny (some are indeed in your list - like much the last one!), but see the title of your topic : ANTIFRENCH jokes. That's the real meaning of these jokes. But "ANTI" and "jokes" are words that do not mix very well in my opinion.

How do you confuse a French Soldier? A: Give him a rifle and ask him to shoot it

Not bad,not bad..cept there's One french unit that does rather well at fighting..french foreign legion..then again they are foreigners huh...

Agreed, I don't mind the jokes, but the topic title says it all. Let let this thread die.

Guest Ranger332

ask 82 ABN how to get to war----- follow the French in trucks that they loned becuse 82nd couldent get to the war without them!

Seems to me we've had this conversation before....and as humerous as the jokes may be to some, they often can be insulting to others.

Let's let this thread die before it gets outta hand......again

Fates