Sign in to follow this  
Dave

J-8II Finback Part II

Razbam and Marcfighters present the first images of the addon J-8II Finback for SFP1/WOE and FSx.

j82-01.jpg

j82-02.jpg

j82-03.jpg

j82-04.jpg

j82-05.jpg

j82-06.jpg

j82-07.jpg

NO POLITICS! That is what we have a pub for.

This sim, this board, you the modders, moderators, admins totally frakkin' rule. I look forward to the Finback, the SU's, 'what if's' and all the other mods with anticipation. I have enjoyed the mods i have downloaded so far (i think most of the one's here and C5).

Thanks to Marcfighter/Razbam for an additional aircraft to add even more depth to the sim. I guess one man's target is another mans dream machine :biggrin:

I'll be looking for this one! I'm not too fond of the payware stuff, but I must admit that I'll buy it gladly, knowing the quality level of both Razbam and Marcello!

I might buy it as long as it is a reasonable price! It looks damn good! :ok:

NO POLITICS! That is what we have a pub for.

I thought politics was off limits in the pub too?

Any word on price?

Okay, it bugs me when people ask this question because they're usually impatient or asking about information that's readily available, but I'm going to ask it anyways...(like when people ask "where's the F-22?" underneath the post that explains it! :smile: ) Ah, screw it, I won't ask it...

Has a release date been set or is it still in dev? Only, I'm looking to buy this when it comes out, but I'm heading interstate soon. Just trying to get an idea. I'm guessing 2 weeks? :grin:

I thought politics was off limits in the pub too?

Any word on price?

No price, when it gets out of hand we squash it, but in my eyes, the pub is for anything. Its up to us mods, admins and founders to say when enough is enough. All the others who run this site agree. I think we can have a good conversation here at CA without it going nuts and I will have more leeway than some other sites. It all depends on the crowd and not the subject.

Looks great, as do the other WIPs on the Marcfighters site:

http://marcfighters.combatace.com/Projects.htm

:clapping: Holy *&@! Talk about an impressive line up, and I'm sorry if I come across the wrong way but I wonder how many of those bird's are going to be payware and how many are going to be freeware. Marc would it be possible to have a list of the freeware and payware aircraft's ?

oh how glorious!

My only concern is marcelo spreads himself too thin with projects.

:clapping: Holy *&@! Talk about an impressive line up, and I'm sorry if I come across the wrong way but I wonder how many of those bird's are going to be payware and how many are going to be freeware. Marc would it be possible to have a list of the freeware and payware aircraft's ?

I don't mind shelling out for the occasional good mod. These things are absolutely fantastic!

oh how glorious!

My only concern is marcelo spreads himself too thin with projects.

From past experience, I can attest to Marcelo's almost machine-like ability to multitask without sacrificing quality. :biggrin:

Oh I have no worries about quality. I'm just worried I'll be out of college, have a full time job and even time to play before they come out!

See that.

http://marcfighters.combatace.com/Projects.htm

Some models are not defined. :smile:

Oh I have no worries about quality. I'm just worried I'll be out of college, have a full time job and even time to play before they come out!

Let's see...I'll have been out of college and having a full time job over a decade before they come out! :grin:

Let's see...I'll have been out of college and having a full time job over a decade before they come out! :grin:

three decades........

OUTSTANDING! :good:

How much will it cost?

Looking forward to J-10 also! :yes:

It's funny how the Chinese seem to have taken other planes that never made it like they should have and modernized them.

J-10--> Lavi

JH-7A--> Modern Jaguar

FC-1--> F-20

Granted the JH-7 seems to have bigger engines than the Jaguar, and the FC-1's profile reminds me of an F-102 a bit. :grin:

The amazing thing is the amount of money that is being spent to put all these into production simultaneously is staggering. In addition to those 3, they also have the license-built Flankers and the imported 2-seater Flankers, plus many other things.