Sign in to follow this  
Revvin

What ya'll playing right now?

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which racing sim has you hooked right now?

• GT Legends
    • GTR 2
    • RACE
    • rFactor
    • Live For Speed
    • netKar Pro
    • Nascar 2003
    • Other
    • Forza 2

Just wondering what everyone's playing, it seems we have some rFactor and GTR2 fans here but what's you're favourite?

I prefer GTR2 over rFactor.

I don't know....I have played rFactor since it was in beta, and it never really stuck with me.....As a base package, it is just kind of weak whereas GTR2 is awesome right out of the box. And I found rFactor mods to be way too hit and miss....there are some good ones and some down right stinkers.

Actually....I am playing about 4 racing games right now....GTR2 gets my nod for all out racer...then I am racing DiRT, Richard Burns Rally and Race.

I also run GPL, Rally Trophy and F1 Challenge 99-02 regularly

I found my copy of NFS III in a box, and I've been playing that for about a week.

If we're talking "out of the box", then GTR2 would get my nod, followed by GTL, then rFactor, then GPL.

However, because of the great mods and tracks, rFactor gets more driving time from me right now then all my other racing sims combined for the past several years. :grin: Yeah, there are some bad mods, but I tend to stick to just a few. The Formula BMWs, Lupos, Meganes, Super Clios, FSONE 2006, and Demons/Protons have taken a lot of my time. :wink:

After rF, I'd say GTR2 w/extra tracks and GPL 2004 w/extras are running tied for 2nd. GTL is my only one still in "ootb" condition, although I might have a couple of extra tracks for it loaded. The main problem with GTL is I got rF not long after, so I've not had nearly as much time in it as I'd like.

Doesn't help that I fly and play tac FPS and RTS as well as race! :wink:

Forza 2

I knew I'd forget one, doh!