It cannot be added, it can replace a current aircraft. And with that you'd be stuck with that a/c's performance and radar visibility. So it's really not feasable.

:unsure: man that sucks i hope thay will have it in black shark or the next one

There is no F/A-22...puti! :)

FastCargo

:off_topic:

Since I assume you were talking about SFP1, perhaps an F/A-22 could be made for SF. The Add-on Aircraft/Modern Era Aircraft/F-22 directory in downloads is completely empty, yet still there. Perhaps somebody PLANS to release one. Personally, I would like to see an F-35B. (But that's just me. :biggrin: )

:off_topic:

Since I assume you were talking about SFP1, perhaps an F/A-22 could be made for SF. The Add-on Aircraft/Modern Era Aircraft/F-22 directory in downloads is completely empty, yet still there. Perhaps somebody PLANS to release one. Personally, I would like to see an F-35B. (But that's just me. :biggrin: )

Both of them are in dev for SFP, no eta on when exactly they'll be released as the parties involves are currently mid-way through existing projects or are otherwise busy with real life issues. They'll be coming, so don't worry about that, for more info, check out the WIP thread. When you enter Thirdwire series/general discussion it'll be one of the first four threads.

Also, for clarification, it's the F-22A. That F/A thing was discarded..."too Navy" was the phrase the USAF Commander used. :grin:

Also, for clarification, it's the F-22A. That F/A thing was discarded..."too Navy" was the phrase the USAF Commander used. :grin:

And THAT's what I meant...the USN can keep their F/A designations... :) .

FastCargo

what r u talking about its the F/A-22 F/A means Fighter/Attacker

what r u talking about its the F/A-22 F/A means Fighter/Attacker

Yeah I know thanks - the F/A designation is not being used for the F-22 though.

...yeah... good luck. It'll be available for the SFP series before LOMAC. Sorry, I know it doesn't help you out Mr. Forsythe but the silver lining is that the crew that's working hard away in their secret underground lair developing the F-22 for SFP series will do a pretty darn good job as they're very thourough!

...yeah... good luck. It'll be available for the SFP series before LOMAC. Sorry, I know it doesn't help you out Mr. Forsythe but the silver lining is that the crew that's working hard away in their secret underground lair developing the F-22 for SFP series will do a pretty darn good job as they're very thourough!

cool i don't care when lomac gits the f-22 but i just want the f-22 sometime befor 2008 or 2009

ps my callsign is reaper

cool i don't care when lomac gits the f-22 but i just want the f-22 sometime befor 2008 or 2009

ps my callsign is reaper

No no, please don't misunderstand me. What I meant was SFP is almost certainly going to be the sim to get a Raptor next. As far as I know, all of the aircraft in LOMAC are hardcoded, so you simply can't 'add' a new plane into it like you can with the SFP series. The best LOMAC could offer... MAYBE, and I stress maybe because I'm not even sure it's possible, MAYBE a model could be added but it would have to replace an existing flyable model and even then, you would still be using the flight model of the aircraft you have replaced. And that's what sucks about LOMAC as it would be a great sim for a Raptor!

But that's even if its possible at all, and from what I hear, I doubt it. You'd probably be better off with a dedicated F-22 sim or one with an F-22 in it (or waiting for the SFP one)

No no, please don't misunderstand me. What I meant was SFP is almost certainly going to be the sim to get a Raptor next. As far as I know, all of the aircraft in LOMAC are hardcoded, so you simply can't 'add' a new plane into it like you can with the SFP series. The best LOMAC could offer... MAYBE, and I stress maybe because I'm not even sure it's possible, MAYBE a model could be added but it would have to replace an existing flyable model and even then, you would still be using the flight model of the aircraft you have replaced. And that's what sucks about LOMAC as it would be a great sim for a Raptor!

But that's even if its possible at all, and from what I hear, I doubt it. You'd probably be better off with a dedicated F-22 sim or one with an F-22 in it (or waiting for the SFP one)

You can add a model. You wont have an F22 cockpit or flight model. Not possible, and wont happen before 2009, or shortly after.

You can add a model. You wont have an F22 cockpit or flight model. Not possible, and wont happen before 2009, or shortly after.

so it will hapen sometime on one game that u can fight the aircraft and play online