Sign in to follow this  
Longestpants

Ships

I was wondering, would it be feasible or at least possible to put seagoing vessels in FE? the Flanders terrain has the Channel to the N/W, and Verdun has plenty of lakes.

Figure 1:

post-24739-1186015139_thumb.png

Any feedback (except mocking the illustration) will be much appreciated.

Thanks! :good:

hi Guys..

This is probably a stupid question but what type of Mission would you have to fly over the Flanders Terrain in order to attack the Repulse and Iron Duke? Have both in my Ground Objects folder but have never seen them thus far..What German Aircraft would you recommend for this lads?

Any help gratefully appreciated..

Rab Watson

Fife

Scotland

hi Guys..

This is probably a stupid question but what type of Mission would you have to fly over the Flanders Terrain in order to attack the Repulse and Iron Duke? Have both in my Ground Objects folder but have never seen them thus far..What German Aircraft would you recommend for this lads?

Any help gratefully appreciated..

Rab Watson

Fife

Scotland

I don't really know what kind of mission, but try this:

This is on the IronDuke_DATA.ini file:

[MissionData]

NationName=RoyalNavy

ServiceStartYear=1911

ServiceEndYear=1946

GroundObjectRole=WARSHIP

Availability=RARE <----------------COMMON or VERY_COMMON

FormationSizeBase=2

FormationSizeVariation=4

As for your plane, I would suggest either a Siemens Shuckert D.III, a Roland Walfisch C.II, or an Aviatik C.II.

Guest capun

You need to create custom missions with the ships as mission targets. Even if Anti-ship missions were available from the menu (I don't think they are in FE), in SFP1 Anti-ship missions are always against the CARGO_SHIP types not WARSHIP.

You need to create custom missions with the ships as mission targets. Even if Anti-ship missions were available from the menu (I don't think they are in FE), in SFP1 Anti-ship missions are always against the CARGO_SHIP types not WARSHIP.

Hi guys..

Thanks for the help...i tried to make an Anti ship mission(you are right, not a current option on F.E.) of sorts but didnt work, think its beyond my limited knowledge! lol.. have used the Schukert and tried Bombing Missions over Flanders terrain as well as armed Recon and Recon but still no sign of the Warships in the Water anywhere (i followed your advice longest and changed the availablity to very Common, thanks) If Someone with more skill and knowledge of F.E does manage to write a small Anti Ship style bombing Mission against the Iron Duke or Repulse id be most grateful...

Thanks again for your help and advice lads..love your Models Capun..respect...

Rab ;0)

Fife

Scotland