Sign in to follow this  
SDirickson

Falcon V Alive and Well

Comming in 2006 Falcon5! LOL :lol:

At least this gives the F4 people something to talk about other than how LOMAC wont stack up to F4. :roll:

It's good to see something else on the horizon though. :wink:

Seawolf...In order to see something on the Horizon, it must be fairly close. Due to the curvature of the earth... The final release is probably right behind the onlooker...

hehe

Fates

lol, it could be pretty far out there, but we're just on top of something big, like anticipation for LO-MAC. Then we'd see a bit over the horizon, like an E-2's radar, :lol: .

Does this mean we can start comparing F5 to LOMAC? oh goody, pay back is sweet! :twisted:

I hope there is a sequal to F4, but to be honest I doubt very seriously that it would live up to the F4 Community's expectations based on all the work done to F4SP. I think if they did a graphical upgrade to F4SP those guys would be happy, but I cant wait to hear them go at it when G2i announces that Falcon5 will be scalable in it's realism to accomodate new users or even worse no clickable cockpit. LOL :lol:

Wait a minute! You mean the earth is round?!!!!!!!!!! Your Mad I tell ya, Mad! :lol:

Seawolf...In order to see something on the Horizon, it must be fairly close.  Due to the curvature of the earth... The final release is probably right behind the onlooker...

hehe

Fates

Maybe F5 will have realistic "bugs on the windscreen", clickable seat belts, piddle packs, bird strikes.

Or better yet for total realism, cold starts...15 minutes of preflight (post start up) ops checks, breathing exercises (grunting), wait 10 minutes for wingmen to be ready to taxi, taxi to EOR and spend another half an hour waiting for EOR crews to pull your pins and do your last chance ops checks. After take off, ingress for about 45 minutes to an hour to target, kill the bad guys, catch Shell on the way home, do 10 minutes of post flight ops checks prior to shut down. Total time from cold start to shut down...approx 3 hours. Add an extra half hour in case your Falcon doesn't start and you need to grab the spare. :wink:

Nothing against F4 or F5...just poking fun. :lol:

Weasel, F4SP already has much of that, lol. Thankfully, it also has a 4x time compression... and a scalable auto-pilot so you can run to the bathroom.