Sign in to follow this  
Bacardi

U.S and Russian Rank Insignias in LO-MAC: A Question.

Hey All,

Was browsing the LOMAC site and and found the "Log Book" screenshot http://www.lo-mac.com/screens.php?id=951, in the left corner displays the Player's Rank. In the screen the Rank Insignia are of Russian origin.

I'm wondering, will/are US Rank Insignias be available for our Logbooks in-addition to the Russian Insignias? U.S Ranks in my opinion are the most identifiable the world over, wish the Canadian Forces would adpot them, not that the current Shoulder Boards aren't bad.

Bacardi.

I believe that it was mentioned in the LOMAC forums over at UBISoft that the aircraft were "NATO" planes and that you would be able to choose a Native Country and Rank/Insignia would be appropriate for that country. I think it may be a question of which NATO countries would be listed.

But a more in depth search of the Ubi Forum may yeild a more correct answer.

Fates

Your right Fates, NATO's combined forces are in LO-MAC, I guess we'll have to wait and see which country's rank insignias are modeled. I'm having difficulties accessing the LO-MAC board @ UBISoft. I believe its an issue with my firewall.

Bacardi.