Sign in to follow this  
Cali

New guy here

*knock knock* Hello all, this is my first time here too. I just got IL-2 '46 after a few years away from flight sims. So I'm trying to soak up as much info as I can and fly offline for a little bit before I go online and let you shoot the wings off of me. :blink: I also don't want to be the guy who gets in the way when on a mission due to beginnerness.

Well, there's plenty of us here. Not much to talk about though.

Screenshots of tanks just don't send a burst of adrenaline, if you know what I mean.

I know what you mean GOYA

Depends what kinds of tanks.

Drop tanks? No.

POL tanks? No.

MBTs? Ok! :wink:

Hi everybody! Heh...I registered here so long ago that I was almost convinced someone had stolen my screenname. Password recovery worked fine though. A big nod to my fellow outlaws. Who have we got on the dead pool so far?

I heard GOZR is the newest banned member, but I can't confirm that yet.

Yesterday I posted two message here in a thread that seems to be gone now ??

The thread's topic was like "I got banned from lock-on.ru, too" and last posters were Ruggbutt and Cali.

Is deleting threads standard procedure over here as well ??

Is deleting threads standard procedure over here as well ??

Nope. Only in very rare cases.

FastCargo

The thread got out of hand and someone above my pay grade thought it should go. :D

FYI, calling people names and/or making threats is a good way to see a thread deleted. Civil discussions of negatives in various areas is just fine.

Remember, attack the idea, not the person/company/website/etc.

Guest Saganuay82

Yeah, thread was cleaned up first after it was reported, then higher ups deleted it. So thats the end about that thread, its gone. :)

So anyway, lots of good LOMAC stuff to talk about on here other than other websites and people.

So anyway, lots of good LOMAC stuff to talk about on here other than other websites and people.

Name 3.

CRCP +1. You made it on the leaderboard Goya. Congrats!!!

I see the mods over at lockon.ru can do whatever they want, opening up closed threads that they started so it can be bumped to the first page again. Gotta love those guys, nice work evilbivol :ban:

:biggrin: I just noticed my "ready to go" warning bar.... Good to see you were awaiting my arrival on these forums.. :biggrin:

:biggrin: I just noticed my "ready to go" warning bar.... Good to see you were awaiting my arrival on these forums.. :biggrin:

Glad you stop by, you wont get banned over here for agreeing with someone thats for sure.

Glad you stop by, you wont get banned over here for agreeing with someone thats for sure.

Welcome, Paulie! Nice to see you here, bro! :biggrin:

Here we go, sorry to put this up here, but I'm totally cheesed off by these suckers...

Thank you "Moderators" for deleting my totally harmless "Funny stuff" thread in the "chit-chat" area.

70% to go, so here it goes: Thanks to all who made this forum a nice place to visit, and a big F.uck You to the rest.

Evil Scotsman

Kenan

IguanaKing

Hitman

Cali

and those I haven't mentioned, You guys rock, and will never be forgotten.

P has left the building.

Welcome Paulie. You'll find this place a bit easier to live with regarding LOMAC.

Let those idiots talkk to themselves, and have nice lil threads now that all the funny people are gone.

WELCOME PAULIE and have fun here