Sign in to follow this  
Tailspin

New Verdun Bridges V1.2

nice1 thx geo & Tailspan 4 the headsup

Edited by gambit168

Hi there,

I'm getting a file not found error on this link.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Hi there,

I'm getting a file not found error on this link.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Me too and I can't find the bridges on the site either!

Ooooops! Sorry guys. I pulled those mods to redo the Readme files. I should have them back up later this evening. :blush:

Ooooops! Sorry guys. I pulled those mods to redo the Readme files. I should have them back up later this evening. :blush:

No probs. Can't hardly wait to get them tho'.I love knocking out BRIDGES. :biggrin:

I have a version for the Expansion Pack too. It uses the new bridges TK put in the EP. The Verdun V1.2 is for pre-EP installations. The layout is different and I don't think it will work for the EP. I'll get em back up soon.

Thanks, Tailspin :good:

I am rebuilding my FE install from scratch, and haven't yet upgraded to the EP, so I had been searching around for pre-EP mods.

Cheers :biggrin:

OK, I reuploaded the Verdun Bridges mod for the pre-Expansion Pack version of First Eagles. I included the Airfield AAMG mod, added all the files needed and streamlined the Installation instructions. If you have any problems let me know.

I'm planning on doing the same for the Exp. Pack versions too. Might take a little more time because I haven't figured out exactly how I'm going to do it.

Thank you, Sir :good:

Sorry Brainless, if you're waiting for the Exp Pack version...got sidetracked tonight.

Well...s**t! So much for the quick update. :rolleyes: Seems I left out some instructions on installing the bridges. I've updated the download and added the updated Readme. I've also made just the Readme available for those that already downloaded the other. See the First Eagles File Announcements page. Once again, this is not for the Expansion Pack.