Since I'm proven myself pretty blind in the past, I thought I better ask if anyone knows of an F-86H add-on. Of course I can fake it, but the plane is visibly more "burly" than it's younger siblings - excepting the Dog of course!

Thanks...

Theres a faked one in a sabre pack at avsim. I say you could probably do a better one

That must be the one I have...some of the birds have been on my HD for, like, forever!! It's one of howling1 mods, so it must be a tweek of one of Zur's originals.

I've got a place for the weapons stuff in the KB, but just haven't finished testing. Tweeked the Mk.12 Nuke a little, but it's still a stand it.

Guess I'll have to finish testing it, and post the relevant data...

Wrench

kevin stein

Please by all means share Wrench, or the mob is going to get you. :ninja:

Since we don't have a dedicated H model, the F would have to do.

Since we don't have a dedicated H model, the F would have to do.

But it wont, not even close to the F. I got a cannon armed F, called Project Gunval. That is what all you would have. Huge difference between the 2. Not worth modifying something that doesn't even remotely reflect the real thing. Do some reading a Baughers site. You will see what I mean.

But it wont, not even close to the F. I got a cannon armed F, called Project Gunval. That is what all you would have. Huge difference between the 2. Not worth modifying something that doesn't even remotely reflect the real thing. Do some reading a Baughers site. You will see what I mean.

Just for the record.. (And to tease the piss out of some of you)... I'm thinking of doing the "H" to the same quality and detail I'm vesting into the Osprey at the moment... :biggrin:

Obviously it'll be when I finish the Osprey... but food for thought!

Zur-TECH.com

Edited by Zurawski

yeah cool... and add some proper pits for the A and E to your list.... :D

yeah cool... and add some proper pits for the A and E to your list.... :D

No problem.... just rub the magic lamp. I've heard the guy in the bottle does amazing work! :rofl:

Are we sure it's the guy in the bottle, or the guy with the bottle??? :dntknw::rofl:

If Zur cranks out some newer (older?) versions of the Sabre, you can bet they'll be good!!!

Wrench

kevin stein

Thank you Zur. Maybe, could we get proper FJ series added to that list? :good: