Sign in to follow this  
jklv

Problem in WOE no missiles for russian jets in 1970-1986?

When i want to play a single mission in WOE using the mig-21 or any other plane from 1970-1986 there are no missiles or bombs to be selected :S

how come?

I installed the latest weaponspack

for example i tried in 1984 and r-60 missiles are supossed to be available rite???

This is pissing me off really bad :S

help plz

I aslo checked weapondata.ini and r-60 are availabe from 1973

but dont appear :S

No rocket pods no nothing

only fuel tanks are available :S

I just found out that no matter wich plane I use if is under 1985 there are no weapons available

This is pissing me off really bad :S

help plz

I aslo checked weapondata.ini and r-60 are availabe from 1973

but dont appear :S

No rocket pods no nothing

only fuel tanks are available :S

Go into your program files, and look into the DATA.INI files for the Mig-21. Find the section called weapon stations. Each individual weapon station will have a line that states: AttachmentType=WP. Change it so it looks like this AttachmentType=SOVIET. That should solve the problem and all kinds of Soviet hardware will show up.

I just found out that no matter wich plane I use if is under 1985 there are no weapons available

The solution to your problem lies in the knowledge base.

Thanks a lot delta6 ;)

Fubar could you be more specific? I tried it before posting this thread and found no solutions :S Thanks

Fubar could you be more specific? I tried it before posting this thread and found no solutions :S Thanks

Wrench has posted a ton of stickies on how to change the loadout.inis to work with the weapons pack. In fact look at the very top post in the forum its tells you all you need to know.

banghead.gif

Wrench

kevin stein

If your problem in general is (any)Soviet aircraft that have no weapons, 99% of the time it'll be because they'll use "WP" instead of SOVIET" in the weapons.

Listen to Foobs, USAFMTL and Spanner as they've spent a tonne of time working on the knowledge base and it is pretty helpful once you get a feel for the file structure of SFP/WOV/WOE and the layouts of the inis.

hehe problem was solved since delta6 reply....

Thanks everyone