Sign in to follow this  
pcpilot

I been a wee bit distracted...

Hiya fellas. Sorry I aint been around much. My house is being painted and my ex-wife has shown up after a very long time away. She may be an "ex" technically, but she's mighty special to me even after 20 years apart. She is a slender blonde with blue eyes and still has freckles on her nose. We dated starting in high School back in 1975. I married her back in 1979. We've discovered that we still have the old "electricity". She is the mother of my son Jody who is in Iraq right now. Not sure why she is here and not sure where this is going, but willing to find out... :wink: Soooo, my attention span on anything gaming right now has been pretty short.

Im still stopping by when I can to keep up on the news and shoot a razz at someone for fun. (Yes, I still want to kick some butt, [read snapple's butt, :P ], with IL2.) But it will hafta wait a little while.

Glad for all the improvements to Biohaz MJ, looking good pal. Hello to everone else and Ill be seein ya...

Cindy, me, Jody, and her Mom, Marygene 1980...

pcpilot%2016.jpg

Good luck, PC. Having someone you care for that deeply is rare. I wish you the best.

Chief

Nice looking too.

Oh, I meant the truck. What did you think I meant? lol

A good year 1975. The year that I was born :wink:

Salute

Dutchy

PCP... Dude you're old! :lol:

Just kidding, but you know, when that photo was taken, I was only ten. :)

You must like 100 or something! :D

Good luck with Cindy, family is everything, and my prayers are with Jody for him to come home safe.

I did not get to go to this dance, but I was in the one right before it (came home in January), and a few others before that too, and I know how things are for a Navy man in a hot zone. Glad to see that the best are still doing the do.

-Skater

I aint so old wiseguy that I cant still lift wieghts, (work out with 70lbs.), bike, backpack. (Dont worry, you didnt offend me Skater, I dont mind a razz...) Last "walk" took me 12 miles over hill and dale in the desert in about 8 hours. Former girlfreind went with me and told me later she felt like crying, hehe. Hmmmm, come to think of it, maybe thats why she's a "former"...

Anyway, thanks for the comments fellas. This is an interseting learning experiance for me. For Cindy too I think. I been listening to some of her stories and they are down right hair-raising. One boyfreind she had, pistol whipped her and wound up in jail. Sheesh, how can someone do that, espesially to a woman? Frikkin' coward...It rips my heart out to hear this sort of stuff. Makes any man with a heart want to do what he can to keep her safe.

Where I live now the Good Lord brought me here nearly 10 years ago to do some healing of my own. I cant help but wonder if that isnt why she's here too. Dont know, guess time will tell. I been keeping a little sort of journal while she's here recording my impressions and thoughts. It helps to organize my thoughts a bit too. I will say that this hasnt been easy for me. A lot of emotions involved.

And why am I telling you all this stuff? Dont know that either. But figured it wouldnt hurt, and maybe someone else will learn something too. Its been my experiance that a real honest relationship with anyone, but espesially with a woman you love, is the hardest thing in the world and requires a LOT of give and take, something I was never good at. Maybe I can still learn, eh? :)

PS. Jody is due home in 2 weeks. He'll be flying into North Island Naval Air Station here in San Diego. His mom and I will be meeting him fer sure. Gonna be weird the three of us together again...cant wait!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWW! :D

Sounds like you got some good days ahead of you, PC. Shake Jody's hand for all of us, will ya?