Is there a way I can get my plane to steer on the ground in easy mode?

Thanks

Guest Ranger332

http://www.biohazcentral.com/modules.php?o...download&sid=24

Nose Gear Steering & Opening Canopy Mod v3

Description: Update! Added operational canopies (based on a speed of around 15-20 kts) that open/close, in addition to the already

modded NLG steering. That didn't change. Now the Hooks still work using the H key as well, when that comes into play in the future with "hopefully" carrier ops!

Version: 3.0

Filesize: 118.41 Kb

Added on: 2003-04-12 16:39:20

Downloads: 633

The gear/canopy mod does indeed provide the animation of the canopy and nosegear, but the aircraft still doesn't turn properly in easy mode. Until this is addressed Brummy try flying in normal mode. It's really not that difficult to get the hang of.

The gear/canopy mod does indeed provide the animation of the canopy and nosegear, but the aircraft still doesn't turn properly in easy mode. Until this is addressed Brummy try flying in normal mode. It's really not that difficult to get the hang of.

OK thanks mate

In Easy Mode the Effect Or The Side Force on the Rudder is Dropped so I Guess you Cant Steer on the ground unless in normal mode or hard.

Normal feels just like easy.. only real noticable difference is that you cant pull 8-12 G's As Easily in Normal Mode.