Sign in to follow this  
obelovic

Le Missioneur SR1 download

Hi,

I'm a Le Missioneur newbie. I recently downloaded Le Missioneur 2006 from Check-Six. Since I'm using SFP1 with the latest Service Pack installed, I let Le Missioneur update itself. It searched and found an update making it SP4-compatible. So far, so good. The software works perfectly.

Now, my question is as follows: Is it possible to download Le Missioneur patch separately for offline installation? I'd like to have a backup installer just in case I cannot get to the 'net or if someday the patch is no longer available online. Any ideas?

- Obelovic

Hi,

I'm a Le Missioneur newbie. I recently downloaded Le Missioneur 2006 from Check-Six. Since I'm using SFP1 with the latest Service Pack installed, I let Le Missioneur update itself. It searched and found an update making it SP4-compatible. So far, so good. The software works perfectly.

Now, my question is as follows: Is it possible to download Le Missioneur patch separately for offline installation? I'd like to have a backup installer just in case I cannot get to the 'net or if someday the patch is no longer available online. Any ideas?

- Obelovic

Here is the solution I use. I get a lot of software thrown my way having my own IT company, but this one is freeware for everyone. Whatever you use for burning or imaging software (and I am a big fan of disk imaging) there is an absolutely gem of a proggie called Folder2iso. Without running your complete imaging suite, you can run this util (under 1 mb) and image an entire folder directory.

Once you have updated your editor, image the folder and you are good to go.

Once I have my terrain or campaign mods installed and running fine, I image just the strike fighter directory containing the mod, and I prefer not to install my editor to a central install but into each mod directory itself.

I image the entire mod and can remove or add these versions of SF, WOV, WOE at will. SFP1 is not registry dependant so you can just load when the feeling strikes.

If you wish to do so, you can image just the folder containing the editor. Burn that image to disk and you have your backup.

Here is the homepage for folder2iso

folder2iso

select the folder2iso link within that menu.

cheers

gopher66ca

ittech.ferguson

Edited by gopher66ca