Sign in to follow this  
MadJeff

Dev Project Image hosting here at Biohaz?

This is a question to all you skinners/modders out there.

With the new image gallery installed and all the neat new features it has, I would like to start offering a place for the modders out there to put their work-in-progress screenshots. I can create albums that each dev has the rights to upload and manipulate the images as they are created. This would benefit the end users as they could go to one place to see the latest shots of the project they are interested in. Right now you have to bounce around the different forums to see progress.

Of course this would benefit Biohaz with increased traffic as well, so I think it's a win/win situation. But I don't want to waste my time and bandwidth unless there's interest in it. It's easy to setup on my end, so no problems there.

So modders, please reply and tell me if you think this is a good idea and are interested. :D

I think it would be a great asset for Tainted Cigar. I try to post updated screens but they fall by the wayside because of my limited hosting ability and old posts.

I give it a thumbs up!

Gecko, PM sent... ;)