Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

Indian Air Force Type 95 Update Pak

Indian Air Force Type 95 Update Pak

IAF Type 95 Fishbed L Update ver 2.0

Based on the original mod by Bob 'howling1' Hauser. Skins by Ghostrider883 (not included)...see readme for details.

What I've basically done, is 'rearrange' things to use the latest, Patch 4 versions of the 21MF lod, and 21MF data ini.

== This package is designed to be used ONLY with the latest weapons pak!!! ==

== This package is also set to use the Magoo/Badger Mig-21MF cockpit - make sure you have it installed. ==

The loadouts have been set for Indian weapons; several of which might be new. Please check the 'Loadout Fixes' Thread at the CombatAce Knowledge Base for any further details.

It should be noted at this time, 2 other skins by Ghostrider883, the "4Ag" and "15_YT" need NO updating. All the decals and skin bmps work just fine with the later lods. Sometimes one actually gets lucky..... If there are other skins for this aircraft, please compare the decal ins and skin bmps to MAKE SURE they'll fit the newer lod.

You'll also be using the weapons editor to add several weapons (mostly a new HAL Mig-21 Reco Pop), but double check your weaponsdata ini that the latest versions of the HAL missiles and twin IRM racks are installed.

PLEASE!!! read the enclosed readme for full, detailed instructions...

Fly High!

Wrench

Kevin Stein

Probably at AvSim.

You sure in not here, waaaaaaay down in the listings????

Also, you might want to update the data ini with the latest SP5 FM sections.

Wrench

kevin stein

I got Types 74, 76, 77, 96 and 96 B MiG 21s by Bob 'howling1' Hauser and your corresponding updates to them. But I did'nt get the Type 95 one though I found its update......I searched the MiG 21 download section....don't know if it's somewhere else or in some other name pack. Do I need further updates?

Edited by su30mki