Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

ok heres a big Flanker question..

Ok so heres the deal..I had it installed and then to make room for another sim i uninstalled it.well now i want to reinstall it and when i try it says it's uninstalling it and it shows up in the add/remove in the control panel,and in the system reg.I try to delete in the add/remove and it keeps showing up..I try to delete in it in the regedit and it keeps showing up so I can't reinstall it.Please help me.Thanks.

anybody?? please ehlp me...what am i not deleteing?

Hey Dagger,

I posted the following message at the Flanker website:

A friend of mine is trying to reinstall Flanker, after having unistalled it some time ago. Here are his problems:

"Ok so heres the deal..I had it installed and then to make room for another sim i uninstalled it.well now i want to reinstall it and when i try it says it's uninstalling it and it shows up in the add/remove in the control panel,and in the system reg.I try to delete in the add/remove and it keeps showing up..I try to delete in it in the regedit and it keeps showing up so I can't reinstall it.Please help me.Thanks."

If anyone can suggest some help, he would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,

RetNavyCpo

Also, Dagger, the answer to your question might be in their forums. I read through several pages of them, but did not see an exact answer. You might find some help there, though.

Thanks Chief..

By the way, Dagger

I just installed Flanker 2.5. Never have played it before. Perhaps we could connect online via RW, or some way, and configure things to work online multiplay??

Chief

Besides, I need all the help I can get!

if i can get it to work sounds like a plan...I have teamspeak,it lags games less than rw. and also whers the forum for Flanker?

Hey Dagger

The website is at:

http://www.flanker2.com/

The forum is listed on the menu at the left side, sixth button down from the top. Good luck, and let me know if you find the answer to your problem!

Talk to you soon. Flanker looks like quite a sim.

Chief