Sign in to follow this  
Barbaros

Modifying Aircraft Data

Hi. How can I modify aircraft data like max. speed, altitude, etc... Or deeper stats like radar range, RCS values, etc..

Most of that can be edited in the a/c's data.ini and avionics.ini. Don't ask me too much about modifying the flight model, I'm still learning myself! :)

Where are those data - avionics.ini files?

Therer no such files on my LOMAC folder.

Btw I use LOMAC 1.0. (plain LOMAC non FC)

That sounds like Strike Fighters you are talking about. Are you sure you are not mixing games, I am asking about LOMAC data changing.

I apologize, I neglected to see which forum this was posted under! :doh: I have not worked with LOMAC.. sorry!

I know some things in LOMAC can be changed in the file meinit.xml (I think). It's close to that if it's not exact.

I've never done it myself, so I'm unsure exactly what can be altered there.

The quick answer is: you can't.

What is altered in the meinit will not allow a plane to fly faster, etc.. It will only allow the initial speed allowed by the mission editor for an airstarted plane. For example, if an F-15's speed is increased in the meinit, it can start the mission flying mach 3 but will quickly decelerate to the hard coded maximum speed.