Sign in to follow this  
lazboy

American Northwest Series Terrain

Hi I am interested in downloading the American Northwest Series of terrain but have been unable to locate it in the Map/Terrain Mods Section of the Downloads, all I have been able to locate is the upgrade for it, does anyone know where I can locate the required downloads?

Thanks

Hi I am interested in downloading the American Northwest Series of terrain but have been unable to locate it in the Map/Terrain Mods Section of the Downloads, all I have been able to locate is the upgrade for it, does anyone know where I can locate the required downloads?

Thanks

http://www.majorleesaerodrome.net/

I'm not able to access Major lee's website. Is there another location where his American Northwest terrain can be downloaded? :dntknw: I've searched Combat Ace and cannot locate it here. :dntknw:

I'm not able to access Major lee's website. Is there another location where his American Northwest terrain can be downloaded? :dntknw: I've searched Combat Ace and cannot locate it here. :dntknw:

Yeah, I'm getting a dead link, too.

Just getting a "Server not found" message.

The terrain looks like it would be great to fly with some snow camo aircraft. :good: The flying through the mountains chasing MIGs would be a kick also. :good:

The terrain looks like it would be great to fly with some snow camo aircraft. :good: The flying through the mountains chasing MIGs would be a kick also. :good: