Sign in to follow this  
CowboyTodd41

Welcome Lock-On Forum members to Biohaz!

I came over for Lo-Mac stuff becuase I couldn't stand many of the jerks over at the Lock-On site, it's really alot more friendly here. If you want just chill out in any forums, maybe we'll even have a BBQ in the pub one day, I'm from Kansas City so I can bring the ribs, and the older guys can bring the beer :wink: Anyway, have a great time at Biohaz, and post alot!

I'll agree with you. Only thing is that we need some more people here. Hopefully when LOMAC comes out, biohaz will get more attention. Not that's it's doing bad right now, considering it's not been up that long.

Guest Ranger332

Things will pick up

I am new to flight sims for the most part, I have been pretty much locked in to Falcon. I had no clue was LOMAC was. Then I saw some of the screen shots and videos. I think I'm getting a clue. Absolutely awesome stuff. I think I'm a believer.

This forum has also a much better (modern) layout :)

althoug I personally like a more fresh colour than this brown

but is't the same at both forums :)

I've mentioned this before also. Any Ubi Soft board is full of inmature adults and kids. Raven Shield, Splinter Cell, IL-2, and Lo-mac all suffer from this. I am not sure why so many inmature people go there. Day-Glow is doing a good job taking out troll crap from both the Raven-Shield and Lo-mac boards but IL-2 is beyond hope as is Splinter Cell. Frugal's has some good boards for most of these sims/games but recently, even at Frugal's, as more and more become interested in Falcon because of the SP work more and more whacko's come out of the woodwork. I don't even think some of them fly the sims. They just post.

Anyhow, Jeff has some good boards here. More people will come eventually. I'll be here posting off and on.

Hey all, I've decided to check out biohaz, since the LOMAC forums have gotten pretty ugly themselves. Hope its a little calmer here ;)

Hello all, I'm over from the UBI Lomac forums and plan to be a regular.

:)

I'll have alot to post about when Governor Terminator moves into town...lol.

Cyall,

Cuda

Thanx Snapple...in 2000 I moved from the Tampa Bay area....used to live in 'Bama before that....haven't thought of the ABC liquor stores in years...lol! :D

Can't blame you. Lo-mac doesn't really have much of a diverse fan group. (I like it 'cause we all know each other)

Games like Homeworld (#2 coming out soon, hehe) and unreal Tournament have like millions of fans. But it isn't fun in the forums 'cause you cna't really get to know ANY one.

Lo-mac only has fans coming in from it's Flanker success (maybe some new fans, but still, mostly it's Flanker. RIght?)

So I like this setting. Maybe some people from lo-mac forums can come here too.

It'll be fun.

(Darn, this place doesn't accept HTML tags, or else my ASCII sig wll be here. Hehe)

I found LOMAC through IL2 and subsequently found Flanker2.5 :thumbup: