Sign in to follow this  
Sparkchaser2010

A-10A Thunderbolt II Update (Screens Included)

wpnssgt_1, I've setup a dev album for you in the Image Gallery and set you up as the owner, you can upload all the devshots you want there as well. Great job, I've been watching this one very closely. :D

Thanks MadJeff! I've got some early pics that really show the progress, I'll add them soon. Also, I'm thinking of doing this as my next project, sort of what if?

Biplace1.jpg

Hello Wpnssgt_1,

WoW!! That Warthog is looking awesome! I can't wait until it's done so I can disrupt the enemy ground forces. I've been waiting for Lock-On to be released just for this aircraft. This will give me the oppertunity to fly it before Lock-On is released.

But I have two question's about the aircraft model itself. My first question is,are you going to finish the "Pave Penny" under the cockpit? You seem to have left out the little pod that's attached to the bottom of the "Pave Penny". And it look's like you have it upside down on the model (the wide part should be on the top and the skinner part should be on the bottom). My second question is,are you going to fix the canopy? It look's to tall and to rounded. It should look more like a P-51D canopy.

The reason why I'm asking is because I just did a 1/48th scale plastic model of a A-10 Thunderbolt II last summer. The kit is by Revell/Monogram and when I was looking at it those two thing's caught my attention. But other than those two thing's,it look's awesome. I'm very impressed and very happy to see that it will be in SF soon. Keep up the excellent work!! =S=

P.S. Sorry if I'm being to picky about your model of the A-10. But I just have this artist perfection problem. If something don't look right,it'll drive me nut's until I fix it. I'm only trying to help out.

The current model looks completly different. Check the Dev Images page for the more recent aircraft.