Sign in to follow this  
Hawk MMS

Japanese F-15 Skin?

I lookeda round and couldn't find one. Anyone know where I can find it or if it exists?

I started these a while back........never got round to finishing them though.............

F-15dj1.jpg

F-15cj1.jpg

Looking great Ant, you gonna be a total nutjob and do all those millions of placards the DJ aggros have? :blink:

Looking great Ant, you gonna be a total nutjob and do all those millions of placards the DJ aggros have? :blink:

Thanks m8.......yeah I might...if I can find out what they all say... :biggrin:

These skins are on Mikes F-15...only 2 bmp's....both at 4096x4096, runs ok for me. :biggrin:

lol lucky so and so. Will the game handle 4096^ bitmaps? I painted a bird a short while at that rez, templates turned out at a bleedin gig!

That Dragon one is RIGHTEOUS!!!

Great stuff, Ant!!!

On the subject of size, even on my monster XPS, 2048 act a little funny sometimes.

A 1 gig template...jeeezz!!!

Wrench

kevin stein

OK...seeing as there's some intrest, I'll get on with all those little placard things, bear with me.

Man, seriously, good luck with the placards, looks manic. I think we should start up a skinning competition, someone choose a scheme, and we all have to give our best shot at it.

EDIT: Found a link that may help you with some of the placards mate, try this...

http://www15.tok2.com/home/lttom/military-...sento/sento.htm

Edited by bibbolicious

I wouldnt mind a skinning competition and I think I have the first scheme we could use!