Sign in to follow this  
tango

you want some screens about patch 2 ?

ok I'm the webmaster of the website SFP1 Central (french) and we have a guy who post a lot of screens in the gallerie section. On this screens we can a new terrain with new effect and a lot of details very strange. you want to see this, you know this terrain? tell us !

http://www.sfp1.is.dreaming.org and go in the gallery section. all the strange screen are post by LOTUS !!!

thx

tango

Is that NEW terrain????? Oh wow, thats freakin sweet, looks like new damage model too. Thank you sooo much, now maybe the patch whiners will keep quiet for while.

Its got to be a joke...photo edited. Thats...thats...amazing. If I find out this is a joke someone is going to be dead. My first casualty in world domination. Make my day! :twisted:

WOW. If that is the patch i would not be surprised. This is a very high quality sim. Judging by the effects addon in SP 1 I can expect some very nice eye candy, and hopefully a working MP.

Maybe SP2 is going to contain some surprises. :shock:

Here's hoping.

WOW! THAT would be worth this blasted wait! :)

Here's hopin...

I havent said much about the patch release lately... and with that one screen of the Mig-21 getting blasted... well I'm inclined to shut up until it does come out... those LOMAC screens may have nice clear graphics and they may be a bit sharper, but the damage modeling in SF looks to be better than what the LOMAC boys are advertising...just my opinion.

But if this sim turns out to be what it could be... I may save my 50-60 dollars, and buy something other than LOMAC.

Fine shots, fine shots indeed.

Cheers, and Thank You,

Jason Saffell

XO VF-143 (virtual)

Guest Ranger332

the shots may just be vid card settings I have almost the same effects with my Gforce 5200 the "hotter card" allow you to set your colors in the screen

But Ranger you have to agree that terain is is not simply the result of a hotter vid card.

Guest Ranger332

NO BUT WITH SO MENY WORKING ON TERRAINE TILES NOW (i HAVE THREE IN THE WORKS MYSELF,AND iAM NEW AT IT) ;)

EXCUSE THE CAPS.

img00048.jpg