Sign in to follow this  
Fates

Who's ready for COD 4?

Guest Bounder

I finished the game in three days (normal setting) lov it big time.

One of my favs is the AC-130 gunner mission

haven't tried MP much yet.

Been watching some freinds play on LAN. I really could get into this one, I was loyal to the RS/GR series, even through GRAW I and II. But this, holy cow, immersive it looks to be! I hope one of the guys will let me try it out in one of their hooches. I had one of the earlier incarnations of this on PC. Loved it.

I've been playin MP on the 360 for two days and i'm at sgt. there are a lot of unlocks and in game tasks on MP which lead to making your weapons and soldier class really great! I play domination a lot! I cant figure out how some of the players talk after the matches :dntknw:

Well, it did not take me long to get immersed! We have been playing on a LAN for the last two nights, made SGT already. (This is my first real taste of anything multiplayer) On the single mission, I finished the AC-130 mission, friggin wild. My laptop has been chugging along with few if any hiccups. I will be playing this thing for a long time, and as someone mentioned earlier, i have not touched WOE. (And that speaks volumes, as I am in love with the Kestrel and Osprey mods!!!!) We crank up free for all and it is MDK for hours (Murder, Death, Kill)

Jeez! I have played just one mission in SP, I'm so hooked on MP I'm just at ssgt now with all the red dot addons and such it is such a blast! with higher ranks you unlock more types of maps and a bunch of other cool crap!! I still fly the 3rd wire stuff...just not as much :biggrin:

I am SOOOOOOOOOOO very ready for it. Especially after the catastrophe called Medal of Honor Airborne I am eager to play CoD4.

A pity the Medal of Honor series on the PC died after Allied Assault because 2015 left. Call of Duty has always captured me in

multiplay and probably will again!

Yeah, I have MOHAIR - What a bummer. Sure it looks real pretty but the MP was just poop. Got CoD4 when it came out for PC and my group of friends have been having fun with it.